• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Riku!? older secret Riku Xehenort?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

noshade15

also by watching I saw ME say "you are not suppose to exist" to VEN! not Vanitas! and Terra dives in to save ven in a nick of time! Terra kills ME and it's SAD! oh man it's sad, then MX appears and says something to Terra and MX turns land of departure into darkness, and now I'm watching Terra in the final stage... Keyblade graveyard, I'll have more updates soon. promise

VLR.XIII

also by watching I saw ME say "you are not suppose to exist" to VEN! not Vanitas! and Terra dives in to save ven in a nick of time! Terra kills ME and it's SAD! oh man it's sad, then MX appears and says something to Terra and MX turns land of departure into darkness, and now I'm watching Terra in the final stage... Keyblade graveyard, I'll have more updates soon. promise

aye, just post that in the official spoilers thread shamisen

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Think it's pretty much a foreshadowing of Terra's fate and what'll happen to Riku (who was possessed by Ansem SoD).

Ishin

Lol we were watching the same vid. :3
You first see 'old' riku, looks rather bad ass, his hair reminded me of terra though. Then he 'turns' into KH2 Riku, and finally back to kid riku. Terra actually has a "wtf" look on his face :p.

Also, I have absolutely no way of proving this, but it's been translated during the vid/chat that terra refered to eraques as either his father or a fatherlike figure.

Sir Adamus

Vanitas is something of Ven (CLone, Unversed, Heartless, Nobody but you can count out the last 2. I don't know what the definition of an Unversed is, but by that statement, Ven is someones unversed.

Vanitas is the physical form of Ven's extracted darkness from what the spoilers say, so I'm guessing that puts Ven on a par with Kairi. Dogwut

noshade15

yes i was like wtf when i saw this pic, i mean seriously it looks NOTHING like anybody we've seen before. i mean it could hint to KH3 or something idk, and YES it's confirmed that ME is Terra's father

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
I guess this is a picture from the past, maybe a younger version of MX, and I also doesnt except that it could be the older Riku, Vanitas, a person from the past, looks like Sora from KH2, how the hell is that thing possible?? Therefore, it still could be Riku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back