• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[bbs] release date?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

psychosora

Hi, Im new to the fourms and im not sure if this is real or not but if it isn't please don't flame.

Anyways I was searching for more bbs info and I came across the E3 website where it has a release date for bbs for Sat, May 15, 2010

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | E3.net

so do you think its for real?

State

Awards
Hi, Im new to the fourms and im not sure if this is real or not but if it isn't please don't flame.

Anyways I was searching for more bbs info and I came across the E3 website where it has a release date for bbs for Sat, May 15, 2010

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep | E3.net

so do you think its for real?

One day before my birthday! *falls on floor*
Many sites are known to post teaser dates.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Gah, that's far too far away for my tastes, I was hoping a bit sooner, though I wouldn't hold this info with much water.

State

Awards
Gah, that's far too far away for my tastes, I was hoping a bit sooner, though I wouldn't hold this info with much water.

If only they had started localization sooner like they did with FFXIII. :_

Swordsaint

Well, to be more serious. What evidence is there suggesting that TAV die and don't actually end up in "the dark meridian".

whoops, wrong thread. oh well. Answer it anyway lol

State

Awards
Well, to be more serious. What evidence is there suggesting that TAV die and don't actually end up in "the dark meridian".

What does this has anything to do with the release date of the game, sir?

Swordsaint

It was a complete accident? lol

on topic: I think that's a bit far away, but I can't wait! Hopefully it comes out sooner.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I'm sure it's just speculation based on the Japanese release date. Hopefully it's a much.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
Well if that is correct, I can handle that. Its not so far away. But that date might just be a speculation.

H

Haxon

Thats 3 days after my birthday! D:

Hopefully its a guess and it comes out before May 12 so I can have the best birthday present ever...

State

Awards
Well if that is correct, I can handle that. Its not so far away.

Four months of difference form the Japanese one, it deserves a "meh". Also, I don't like how it will get released the same month as MGS Peace Walker. :mad:

DreadNaught

Uh...that's ON my birthday...
Way to be ecstatic eh? *sarcasm*
But I'm not counting on it though.
I'd have to be convinced that it's the real release date, like I dunno, on the front page?

Absent axel

Oh god i hope the release date is somewhere in april, because i cant go through highschool for 5 months waiting for BBS. *Dies* Oh well at least highschool will keep me from spoilering myself. (No it won't)

Rix

:)
Awards
What's wrong with that date? it's sooner than I expected.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
This isn't the real date. If you didn't notice, this was from last year, and it's only speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back