• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BbS Release Date Announced

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonite

September is GREAT! ^^
"What Carb, why is it great?"
Simple, really! We wait for the english release, and by the time we play it, there'll be a whole new Kingdom Hearts came announced that we can speculate and crave over. So it's going to make the NEXT wait a lot more bearable.

^^

αsiя

space coke
September is GREAT! ^^
"What Carb, why is it great?"
Simple, really! We wait for the english release, and by the time we play it, there'll be a whole new Kingdom Hearts came announced that we can speculate and crave over. So it's going to make the NEXT wait a lot more bearable.

^^

TGS starts after BBS will be released, I think.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by Allister Rose
i fear though, willa holland sounds very young. i question it, but if she did anything close to the same way they pulled off namine, then i'm sure it would be fine

I find this ironic, just because she's about Aqua's age.

And yeah, TGS 2010 is from 9/16-19

Grey

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
I think she'll do fine. She's about the same age as Aqua, and to be honest, that sounds more real. As long as she can make her voice sound like a chick that gets shiz done, I'm happy. s1keanureeves

Rix

:)
Awards
I was really dissapointed with that release date... But I will rather wait for something good than getting an unfinished product earlier.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
lol I love it how almost everyone forgot that they're adding more features other than just translation.
More cutscenes
New secret boss
More online modes
Critical Mode
Bosses become harder than JP version
and more...

With all of these features added, I'd say September is a fair release date and it IS Summer until September 22nd so to those saying "THIS ISN'T SUMMER!!! D:<" your all idiots (no offense).

Can't we just be happy a release date has been made?

Carbonite

I would get the bundle, but I have to convince my dad first. How much does the bundle cost?

200 for a (silver) psp, 4GB mem stick (which usually run 30-45 dollars), BBS, and a unspecified movie.
It's kind of a heck of a deal, so we're grabbing it. ^w^

ZTRunks

I think we can all wait longer once we have a good trailer...Come on E3

Sempied

lol I love it how almost everyone forgot that they're adding more features other than just translation.
More cutscenes - Nomura commented these were just one that they didn't have enough time to fit in.
New secret boss - This is as easy as a typical DLC
More online modes - Only substantially long part that could amount to a month at the most
Critical Mode - Just add a couple lifebars, add more challenges, and spice it with strategy
Bosses become harder than JP version - That just goes into critical mode
and more... What else? lip syncing could be the only other thing, and if the voice work was finished 2 months ago they should have it done by about the end of this month.

With all of these features added, I'd say September is a fair release date and it IS Summer until September 22nd so to those saying "THIS ISN'T SUMMER!!! D:<" your all idiots (no offense). Your calling us idiots, and you say "no offense'?

Can't we just be happy a release date has been made?
Not when a top company is easily seen to procrastinate for those who don't have anything to wait for during summer. (I personally have BlazBlue Continuum Shift, and P3P to say otherwise) It doesn't mean I agree with it though with my other things to occupy.

Love how you forgot how easily those were explained to take much less time than people assume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back