• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BbS Release Date Announced

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Oh my god you have got to be kidding me. September 7? Really? It's gonna take them that long? Good god this had BETTER be worth it. I planned on playing it in the SUMMER not the fall.

YoshiAngemon

Good thing I chose to pre-order the Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker Big Boss Bundle when I did. Maybe a little Tactical Espionage Action would help me pass the time before the Keyblade Action begins. Maybe when Snake dies in Peace Walker, and we select "Back to title," We'll see "TIME PARADOX" again. Still, maybe I'll find a Square Enix MGS: Peace Walker Play Arts -KAI- Snake figure. Still, maybe Square Enix could at least help us compensate for this delay, by offering us some past titles on Virtual Console, like the following:

- Dragon Warrior (Quest) - NES
- Dragon Warrior (Quest) II - NES
- Dragon Warrior (Quest) III - NES
- Mischief Makers - N64
- Bubble Bobble 2 - NES
- Bust A Move - SNES
- Final Fantasy III (VI) - SNES

Last edited:

Hero_of_Fate

The Flaming C
Website
mariomedia.net
To all those complaining about how late it is, just import it. You really have no excuse to, PSPs are region free and nothing is stopping you other than cash and fear. Use the cash that you were saving up to buy BBS and buy the Japanese version. Its not all that hard.

How about not understanding Moonspeak? That's a pretty valid point, brah. I've already done that on several occasions, it's a major headache.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
For the record, September 7 is still in summer, since Summer STARTS June 21 for this year, and ENDS September 21 for this year. therefore, it is still in summer.

That's already been established.

Despite what people say, SE didn't necessarily lie about the release date.

ispoiledmyself

That is so freaking lame.
Complete bullchettt in my opinion.
I'm not happy about that release date at all.
WTF!?
Might as well never freaking release it in America,
like those damn final mix's!!!!!!!!!!
That's too f*cking long, to wait!!
F*cking pissed off.
F*ck that!
It's not worth the f*cking wait.

helllll yeah, look at my new username, cause thats basically what i just did. and i hate myself for doing it but w/e

ispoiledmyself

i am really dissapointed in this announced release date. all you guys are complaing youll be in school during the time, and that date is my first freakin day of junior year!! total craaap. and i know summer ends in september 21 this year but im pretty sure, for most of us, the end of summer is the first day of the next school year -_-

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
i am really dissapointed in this announced release date. all you guys are complaing youll be in school during the time, and that date is my first freakin day of junior year!! total craaap. and i know summer ends in september 21 this year but im pretty sure, for most of us, the end of summer is the first day of the next school year -_-

Going by that logic, the end of summer is July 11 :\

No seriously, that's when my summer break ends.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
So, as with so many things, it's the very last minute of the supposed release timeframe. September, for the most part, is still summer.

Anyway, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aw, Fuck this! Im gonna rent a time machine.........and track down whoever decided the release date after getting the game.

This is exactly like Universal and Harry Potter-which openswithin just a few days of being sued by an entire fandom for being later than promised..

Last edited:

Sempied

That's already been established.

Despite what people say, SE didn't necessarily lie about the release date.
Yes, but they still barely didn't by putting it on the edge of summer. A lot of people were expecting early August at the latest with the all the july, and small june placeholders. Literally you have to understand the amount of people who were heavily wanting/expecting the summer (No School) to play this game.

Literally if the voice acting was confirmed to be finished 2months ago by Nomura, with currently massive english screens, a trailer, and VA confirmations you'd think they'd be able to release this much more sooner even with the additional content were getting it's something that puts SE as somewhat lazy for making us wait that much more longer than we thought to get BBS

Yes i'm glad were getting it, but the way it's coming is taking on a very lazy clock to wait on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back