• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BbS Release Date Announced

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sempied

I hope we get many new features, because I've been VERY patient.
I'd like to hope so. Showing a new trailer/placeholder, new english screens, VA confirmations make me think this game is very/90% complete.

Literally if were able to get a trailer at E3 we should've been able to get this much earlier.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Just two days before my b-day. Was at least expecting an August release. Sucks, but it's a date. I can wait some however days longer.

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
seriously mother?~! This is the reason why taking away my laptop was a terribel idea.

And btw, FUCK. I'll be extremely busy with math at this time. So who knows if I'll actually get to playing it when it comes out. oh f u c k. >.>

So yea, shockingly, i'm not happy. Not a bit... >.>

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Well then... I guess thats how the

cookie.JPG

Cookie Crumbles

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
Well then... I guess thats how the

cookie.JPG

Cookie Crumbles
The only good thing about the release date is that it's on a tuesday. >.>

Which means I will most likely get it the next day or thursday, that or i'll have to wait a week or two.

Who knows? The shipping is extremely screwed up around here.

edit: Daww shit, I'm just goanna import the japanese version or something. I can't wait this long. Too impatient. XD

iloveytigers

This sucks big time. This was the MAIN game I was extremely excited to play before I went away to college. Now I am going to be so busy when it comes out I won't even be able to play it. My anticipation has been completely killed. This is a complete buzzkill killjoy. :(

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I'd like to hope so. Showing a new trailer/placeholder, new english screens, VA confirmations make me think this game is very/90% complete.

Literally if were able to get a trailer at E3 we should've been able to get this much earlier.

Yes, I don't think much more needs to be done except maybe some last minute tweaking....

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Does anyone know if it will be on the Playstation Network via the PSP GO????

Well the NA site did have a PSN logo and US and Europe is more on downloadables than Japan. Plus Sony promised PSP Go users that every PSP game would come out for the GO. Sony would never lie to people.

a day after my birthday!!

ill have the money for it !!!!

sept 7th FTW

but i think the bundle is going to suck

its just a normal silver psp

and if it doesn't com with a box for the game im not going to get it.

i hate those ugly paper boxes

You never know. It just might come with an english coded and a PSP cover. I'm being positive.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Oh geez, 9/7? Definitely NOT a good release for me, with school starting and shit. Oh well, at least we have a release date. :/ and I can wait.

Last edited:

Aria

braver by the minute
Damn that's pretty far away. Not a good time either with school :/

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
AAAHH! I AM GOING TO MURDER SQUARE ENIX!!!! :[
nOOOOOOOOOOO DX

*been thinking for a while now*

I LOVE SQUARE.

I've had such a more terrible release date.

I LOVE SQUARE. :3

Legend: Bold = time travel.

[I]USanetwork:[/I] New episdoes of *insert tv show title here* in novemeber!

[I]The fans:[/I] Yay!

[B]*time travel to 11 days before the new season is supposed to start*[/B]

[I]the fans:[/I] 11 MORE DAYS! PARTY! :D

[B]*two hours lateR* [/B]
[I]usa network:[/I] The new season has been pushed back until april 2009. (6 months)

[I]The fans:[/I] WHAT?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was 11 stinking days! Less than 2 weeks! WTF is wrong with you?!!!!!!!

So yea, USA comapred to square. I will kiss the ground square walks on.

Seriously, that was terrible. And unreasonable. It really pissed a lot of people off.

So ya'll be thankful that this release date is concerate, and not a piece of crap, like the one above.

I LOVE SQUARE. <3 <3 <3

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
To all those complaining about how late it is, just import it. You really have no excuse to, PSPs are region free and nothing is stopping you other than cash and fear. Use the cash that you were saving up to buy BBS and buy the Japanese version. Its not all that hard.

αsiя

space coke
To all those complaining about how late it is, just import it. You really have no excuse to, PSPs are region free and nothing is stopping you other than cash and fear. Use the cash that you were saving up to buy BBS and buy the Japanese version. Its not all that hard.

Many people don't want to play a game they don't understand. I'm finding it difficult playing the game since half of the time since I don't know what command I am using or what the characters are saying. I hate having to stop playing and constantly having to read translations. Plus it's more expensive having it imported .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back