• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BbS Release Date Announced

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
It is on a Tuesday. Not a Friday. And I also am hoping schooling isn't that day. Because I want to get it first day it comes out. And waiting any longer might kill me. Also your double post annoys meh.

:3

It's school for me. :( But when it comes out I may have to skip that day(or rest of the week) of school. s1demteeth

MeggieKeyblader

jesus. we've been waiting since jan and september. not even july. this sux balls.

well at least we know the date. i know i wont be getting this game till senior year when SCHOOL STARTS.
wonderful.

Ugh, I know! The 7th is the first day of school for me... gay.

At least I have time to save up for a PSP, though.

Sempied

Heck, summer is beach time. Enjoy it outdoors ^^
You'd be surprised how much of us actually don't want to play this game during school/homework, and during one of most longest periods of free time we get.

With all the June-July placeholders the latest we assumed was August, not September were it looks like SE is procrastinating despite saying "Summer 2010" when it's release date is nearly close to Summers end.

I go back to school August 24th, going for almost 3 weeks in to wait for the game is just adding salt to an opened wound.

Consider the other gaps between the JP and NA release dates.
May I remind you of the sluggish wait for Dissidia?

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
bbs really isn't anything groundbreaking

play something good in the meantime like

idk

dmc

Last edited:

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
ive had the game since january and FULLY enjoyed it then. yeah it was 70$ but way better than waiting and i still LOVED every minute of it, in japanese

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
bbs really isn't anything groundbreaking

play something good like

idk

dmc

Right. Total way to get our fix on dark and light angst. Play as a demon whose voice cracks whenever he shouts.

(DMC3 is the only saving grace of the series. Unless you like two. Four was...not memorable like three)

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
Good point. I didn't realize what he was trying to do.

Thank you! It's good to know that from someone who's played it. I'm sure it will be awesome.

it has a lot of good plot twists, and the graphics are amazing! and worlds and music are AMAZINGGGGG, i suggest data install though, 600 mbs

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
yeah because 200+ teenagers all whining the same thing about the release date not being good enough isnt trolling

Yeah, it's not, because it's on-topic and everybody quite mutually agrees that September wasn't exactly what we were hoping for when SE mentions "Summer 2010".

Saying that BBS sucks and people should play something else, though, is trolling at its most blatant.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
I do agree the release date sucks, and i feel really bad for the people waiting for it, if i never got the japan version and played it, i would be in a rage right now haha

S

SoulSilver

From what I've seen, it seems like a pretty incredible game. Excellent story; the interface is better than ever; multiplayer has been heavily improved

DMC is better than this game, in so many ways so go away troll, truely you haven't played DMC since you don't know how epic it is.

DMC>KH :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back