• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS rated E10+?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
The ESRB's explanation/review thing is up. It's spoileriffic, of course.

This is a role-playing game in which players assume the role of one of three characters aspiring to become a "Keyblade" master. Players explore fantasy worlds, perform missions and mini-games, and battle various enemies along the way. Characters use magic spells and a giant key-shaped sword to attack enemies (e.g., humans, ice golems, dragons, magical suits of armor) in melee-style combat. Enemies react to damage by crying out in pain or bursting into small orbs that serve as items and power-ups for players. One cutscene depicts a man sinking a keyblade into his chest as a burst of light appears. A female character's breasts jiggle slightly during cutscenes.

It worries me that they don't mention Braig.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
What the hell. They include Aqua's boobs in the rating but not the guy who lost an eye, bled and jumped back like a jumping bean

Key

Exile
Awards
The ESRB's explanation/review thing is up. It's spoileriffic, of course.

This is a role-playing game in which players assume the role of one of three characters aspiring to become a "Keyblade" master. Players explore fantasy worlds, perform missions and mini-games, and battle various enemies along the way. Characters use magic spells and a giant key-shaped sword to attack enemies (e.g., humans, ice golems, dragons, magical suits of armor) in melee-style combat. Enemies react to damage by crying out in pain or bursting into small orbs that serve as items and power-ups for players. One cutscene depicts a man sinking a keyblade into his chest as a burst of light appears. A female character's breasts jiggle slightly during cutscenes.

It worries me that they don't mention Braig.

.....really? REALLY?

NO BRAIG!?! How can they comment on Aqua's chest and not Braig's FREAKING EYE?!

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
Is that a real statement i would like a link to the original please?

SouloftheSky

because there was no E10+ rating. It was a jump like from E to Teen. They would have been E10+ if the rating had been around.

And don't double post. Edit your posts instead
Wow, you said the same thing to me
It's fine.
I'll just buy it from America
Make sure your consoles read them because:
1. PS2 doesn't read imported games NATURALLY.
2. PSP CAN.
3. PS3 can, I think, you ought to verify yourself.
4. NDS CAN.
5. XBOX360 is unknown to me
6. Wii can't NATURALLY, but it's harder to hack.
So, good luck Chaser.
And I get ya on the double-post. Im like Soul that way.
Who, you mean me? Yeah, I double posted, but now I edit my posts. I got 3 posts in 1 with this by editing it frequently.

Last edited:

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member
lol @ how they could say that about Aqua and how they didn't mention
THAT VEN IS SHIRTLESS during the awakening. idc if he is a guy, he still has no shirt.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Wow, you said the same thing to me
Make sure your consoles read them because:
1. PS2 doesn't read imported games NATURALLY.
2. PSP CAN.
3. PS3 can, I think, you ought to verify yourself.
4. NDS CAN.
5. XBOX360 is unknown to me
6. Wii can't NATURALLY, but it's harder to hack.
So, good luck Chaser.
Thanks, but I'm just importing PSP because I know it is region free and can play BBS
YES

Boob physics

This game will be awesome.

o_O........*cough* ew *cough*

YUPPP

Hahaha, I cant believe Aqua's jumbo yummies were mentioned but not...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

If that scene above isn't mentioned you think it was censored?

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
If that scene above isn't mentioned you think it was censored?

When I read that, my blood started to boil. They better not have. I hope they didn't mention it because they didn't think it was bad

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Okay, I'm just going to assume that the people saying "eww" about freaking BOOB PHYSICS are either female or gay. Otherwise there's no excuse.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Okay, I'm just going to assume that the people saying "eww" about freaking BOOB PHYSICS are either female or gay. Otherwise there's no excuse.

or maybe seeing someone find a pair of cartoon breast that move when she walks or does a cartwheel really, for lack of better word, sexy is unusual and freaky.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
YES

Boob physics

This game will be awesome.

But... it... doesn't... have jiggle physics. Considering how Aqua moves in the trailers, I strongly doubt the model even has the animation controls necessary to do that.

As far as I can tell, this is the ESRB being unable to distinguish between a woman walking/breathing/turning her waist and jiggling. Or something. o_0

When I read that, my blood started to boil. They better not have. I hope they didn't mention it because they didn't think it was bad

The lack of mention of it in the ESRB writeup says little, really.

I mean, look at the Final Fantasy XIII writeup (FFXIII spoilers ahead). It's so interested in the backless chaps of the dancers who appear for all of three seconds in Nautilus that it forgets all about Sazh's attempted suicide and Cid getting shot in the head.

I'm not sure if it's just the ESRB being weird or... well, the writeups kind of sound like descriptions of the trailers that they supposedly rate the games from. Maybe Squenix is so spoilerphobic that they avoid giving the ESRB certain scenes (with the justification that it's no worse than what they did show)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back