• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS rated E10+?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Obsidian

Personally, I find America's rating system kinda weird. It might be because in Canada, nudity takes precedence over violence and strong language, so most movies in America that are rated R get rated 14A here.

I kinda wish it was the same for games, but peoples' parents are really starting to get into the whole "violence in video games corrupting our children" kind of hysteria. Naturally, Disney wants to stay the Hell away from that s**tstorm.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
s1blitzballs

Well in bbs Xigbar (braig) gets slashed in the face by terra and it shows blood spray!

thus how he got the eye patch and scar.

It's called spoiler tags.

[/spoilers*] it's that minus the "*"

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
America is just stupid and retard s1worstbirthdayever

SouloftheSky

The rating's alright. I bet the only reason KH1 is E is because the rating E10+ didn't exist at that time and T would be too much.

I kinda wish it was the same for games, but peoples' parents are really starting to get into the whole "violence in video games corrupting our children" kind of hysteria. Naturally, Disney wants to stay the Hell away from that s**tstorm.
That's a bunch of bulls**t, studies have comfirmed that video games help release stress & that people that play video games have less chance of becoming violent.

It should be rated Teen if there was blood. It should stay E10
Not quite, remember KHII, there was MILD Blood and that's why it remained E10+, there wasn't any blood in the gameplay & only in port royale in ONE cutscene that caused Mild Blood... and the alcohol.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The rating's alright. I bet the only reason KH1 is E is because the rating E10+ didn't exist at that time and T would be too much.

Yeah Sora stabbing himself in the heart isn't too much haha.

and don't double post

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It's not like there was any blood and it was in a Disney fashion (for a girl (Kairi))
And he didn't die so it goes to Fantasy Violence.

Oops sorry, and I triple posted for that matter........that was dumb for me to say.

Still, he stabbed himself (which made my sister and I cheer xD)

I didn't see that third post o_O. Just try not to do it again. Next time, grab the quote and edit your post

Ness

Fortunately, I live in europe .

Did you see what they did for the Europe version of the Left 4 Dead 2 Box art???

But the only reason I want BBS rated Teen is so that it would get some respect.

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Did you see what they did for the Australian verson of L4D2? I haven't either but apparently it was half the game America got

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I don't know. But apparently it had only half the stuff(I think plot wise) in the game.

Basically what I'm saying is Australia gets the worst from games compared to Europe and America.

We also pay more and wait longer

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I don't know. But apparently it had only half the stuff(I think plot wise) in the game.

Basically what I'm saying is Australia gets the worst from games compared to Europe and America.

We also pay more and wait longer

IMO, L4d2 < l4d. l4d had more of a scary feel, idk.

And didn't you mention that BBS would be like $80 there?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
$69.95 thats what Dissida and Crisis Core cost when they were released...and Dissida is still that price

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
:O Dissidia & Crisis Core cost only $20 here..., But usually a PSP game is max $40 here (BBS=$40)

lucky. Plus our money is worth a bit less than yours so thats either why they're $70 or we are paying more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back