• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS rated E10+?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
In order to get a "T" i think it needs mild blood, language and suggestive themes.

Super Smash Bros proves that you don't really need much to get a T rating. The ESRB isn't particularly consistent with ratings, though.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
I think E10+ is a good rating. There's not much reason to rate it T. No one's cursing, it's not gorey. And besides, I'm sure they'll censor a few stuff.

I don't see any blood.

Ya, I didnt see any either...???

But I was hoping for a T rating...since it's like the saddest and darkest KH game they've made, but I figured an E10+ rating...cuz i mean c'mon, it is Disney we're dealing with here.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
E10+ = taking the scope out of the Braig fight and no image of Peter Pan staring at Aqua's booty! XD

Key

Exile
Awards
E10+ = taking the scope out of the Braig fight and no image of Peter Pan staring at Aqua's booty! XD

i lol'd at this. XD

but really, there's no reason to censor aything. i mean, in the one scene where there WAS blood, most people didn't even notice it at ALL, so i don't see why they'd have to censor it. heck, i didn't even see it unitl someone pointed it out :/

imma be mad in they censor it. s1worstbirthdayever

(ps, i just wanted to use the Lightning smiley, lol.)

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
i lol'd at this. XD

but really, there's no reason to censor aything. i mean, in the one scene where there WAS blood, most people didn't even notice it at ALL, so i don't see why they'd have to censor it. heck, i didn't even see it unitl someone pointed it out :/

imma be mad in they censor it. s1worstbirthdayever

(ps, i just wanted to use the Lightning smiley, lol.)

Exactly, seeing the scope on Braig's guns are reality. I mean I don't think any little kid is going to be mentally scarred by the scope.

And I think that the rating should move to teen by now. (I mean, I bought the first KH when I was 7, and I am now 15.) My point is it should mature a little bit because the fans that were there from the beginning have matured.

Aria

braver by the minute
I don't really care what it's rated, but I'd rather have it rated T and not get censored.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Originally Posted by silentmusic16
i never got the "mildly suggestive themes" thing. is it because of aqua's clothes or something?

Mild Suggestive Themes is probably referring to

Hades looking at Aqua's boobs and the choking scene

Originally Posted by KHKairiAquaXion
so? does it matter aslong as the game is good? and beside ven is half naked, braig bleeding, their choking, deaths and violence.

That is slightly spoilish, and...

There's no death in this game

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Well, I mean, lets look at the age demographic that plays the PSP. Teenagers up through college kids and older. Not to mention that some people have already said the fans of the series are maturing. The youngest person I know who owns a PSP and will probably get the game is in 3rd grade right now.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Didn't E10+ not exist at that point? It's relatively new.
79-200-531-02.jpg

B000MK2BF0.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_V24792331_AA280_.jpg

imgres

haunted-mansion.3465994.jpg

Im sure there are others.

EDIT: After watching a movie called "This Film Is Not Yet Rated", I just dont trust American Ratings Boards anymore. A lot of bullshit goin around with them.

Last edited:

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
^It's not like that example was used in the post above yours or anything.

*sigh* I guess if they decided E10+, it's gonna be E10+

The 14th Order

It's just a rating. What's the big deal ?
s1cofeeman
Well, with ratings in place, it draws the line in what is acceptable to be found in a game.

ESRB Rating Symbols said:
EARLY CHILDHOOD
Titles rated EC (Early Childhood) have content that may be suitable for ages 3 and older. Contains no material that parents would find inappropriate.

EVERYONE
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.

EVERYONE 10+
Titles rated E10+ (Everyone 10 and older) have content that may be suitable for ages 10 and older. Titles in this category may contain more cartoon, fantasy or mild violence, mild language and/or minimal suggestive themes.

TEEN
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.

MATURE
Titles rated M (Mature) have content that may be suitable for persons ages 17 and older. Titles in this category may contain intense violence, blood and gore, sexual content and/or strong language.

ADULTS ONLY
Titles rated AO (Adults Only) have content that should only be played by persons 18 years and older. Titles in this category may include prolonged scenes of intense violence and/or graphic sexual content and nudity.

So, if BbS had a T rating, you could expect them to be able to do a lot more with it. With E or E+10, you still have to think about the children... but mostly the children's parents and their complaints... Well, at least Christian parents. Like super, "god warrior" Christians.

Pestilence

Awards
you still have to think about the children... but mostly the children's parents and their complaints... Well, at least Christian parents. Like super, "god warrior" Christians.

That doesen't make any sense. s1keanureeves

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
s1cofeeman
Well, with ratings in place, it draws the line in what is acceptable to be found in a game.

So, if BbS had a T rating, you could expect them to be able to do a lot more with it. With E or E+10, you still have to think about the children... but mostly the children's parents and their complaints... Well, at least Christian parents. Like super, "god warrior" Christians.

bahahahahahahaha

but seriously...I forgot about over-protective parents. Oh crappers :(

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
America is gay, E10+ why can't they make it T so Square doesn't have to censor minimal insignificant things like this. America is so worried about violence why don't they change the educational system so teachers actually teach good and students learn like the chinese kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back