• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Question?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seikay

umm did I read what I think I read? BBS is supposed to have a card battle system? If they do I will still get it but it will be a dissapointment. Now is that really what th new BBS page said that it will have a card battle system, or is rumored to?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Eh, they said it would be similar to a card battle system, but that it'd been changed from the screens. From what I can tell, the only similarities is that you pick some commands in the menu, and they show up in battle. Like "badges". I'm very sure it's going to play almost the same.

And I really don't get why people complain so much about the card system anyway. It's not that difficult at all to grasp.

Seikay

Its not that I thought it was difficult I just didnt like it having to chose from certain cards and then having to reload the deck and all that stuff, I like freely running around jumping in the air hitting a huge combo and not being limited to how many times I can attack before having to run around and wait to attack again. But thanks for clearing that up I thought it was the other way around it was another system and then they changed it to a card system.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Well it's got a command menu so it should be pretty good, so it'll be similar to KH/KH2

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Reloading the deck completely ruined CoM for me. That combined with the overall card battle system just frustrated me so much i gave up on it.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Yea..I think I'd get used to it tho. But Meh..Card or no cards..I'd still buy BBS.

Seikay

I will be fine with it as long as there arent any cards unless like cards you equip that give you bonuses that would be cool, kinda like what HadesDragon said that their like badges.

THB

From what Nomura said. He made it sound like each scenario plays differently. So we may have a new battle system for each scenario.

blob

I loved the card system it actually made you think about your strategy in battle and made you adjust your fighting style for certain people. plus it made you limit the amount of crazy combos that people splurge on al the time. Last is the system was just so dam easy to master the fact that people whine about is strange at least to me but maybe i am just a more tactical player than other who knows but everyone is entitled to their own opinion so it doesn't matter. and with the whole card system being in BBS Hades said it all....again lol.

Seikay

sorry but how did KH2 only have half the action KH1 did? KH2 had Drive forms, Reaction Commands and that 1000 heartless battle, and lots of abilities that add to you combos.Sorry but I just dont see how KH2 only had half the action KH1 had.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Eh. The card battle system wasn't so much hard to understand as it was annoying. Well. Not annoying. I guess it was just so big a change, it threw me off. I just wasn't a big fan of it. However, the BBS battle system looks different enough for it to be a change. It kinda looks like you do one attack, and it leads you into another one of the same type. For example. During the one screen where Terra's doing that whole firey slashy thing with his keyblade, its horizontal, and say the next one he would go up and slice vertically. Or something. I could be wrong, thats just how it looks.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
In an interview it stated the battle system will be similair to Re: CoM, but not exactly like it. I think you gain abilities you can use. Then, you select those to be put into the commnad menu then hack - and - slash like other games.

Stars

リク
I think the interview is actually saying the leveling up system will be like in Re:CoM,u chose what u want to level up..
i have no idea..XP

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I think the interview is actually saying the leveling up system will be like in Re:CoM,u chose what u want to level up..
i have no idea..XP

I thought they just said the leveling system would be like growing. I don't remember it stating it was like Re:CoM.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

i don't like stuff like that, because u can either level up your weapon or your stats in health etc.....but you can never be sure which is better for you

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
if you read the interview it doesn't say that the leveling system will be like COM but they do say it will be like "growing." That was the only word they could use. it was something that woudl be like choosing what you level up that wouldn't be growth that would be buildup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back