• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BbS PSP combo better come to america

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you want the Kingdom HEarts Birth by Sleep combo to come to the states

• Yes, I think/want the PSP combo to come here!

Votes: 21 47.7%
  • No, there is no chance japan will share it's awsome PSP.

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • I don't care, I'm just gona buy the game when it comes out.

Votes: 21 47.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Ok, so I really like the idea of a Kingdom Hearts PSP, but then it hit me... we never get any of those combo things! I just want anyones opinion about the idea, whether we"ll get one, do they care, etc.
I hope the PSP makes things a little different. after all, we got the FF Dissidia combo right?
comment!! :D

Last edited:

robertexe

as u said urself,dissidia made it stateside. i think for da PSP it'll be different and it will come to america

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Ok, so I really like the idea of a Kingdom Hearts PSP, but then it hit me... we never get any of those combo things! I just want anyones opinion about the idea, whether we"ll get one, do they care, etc.
I hope the PSP makes things a little different. after all, we got the FF Dissidia combo right?
comment!! :D

Who wouldn't want a PSP BBS combo pack?

αsiя

space coke
as u said urself,dissidia made it stateside. i think for da PSP it'll be different and it will come to america

Dissidia had a different bundle than the one that came here
url

That never came to here

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
It's be a good way to make some extra money, but really I don't care for it, so long as the game is as good as it can be.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I could care less about the combo, I already have a psp.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
combo? do you mean bundle? o_O
if so, i dont think they'll release it on the US

Aria

braver by the minute
I think it would be really cool to have a bundle, but I don't have any money for one and I already have my brother's PSP. I just want the game.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
Honestly i dont care if this bundle doesnt come over seas because it just another 3000 model... i already have a 1000 and a 2000..... i would buy it if it was a go.... i would even import it :cool:

Unumus

Awards
Wendy's has combos! for $2.99..... are you talking about bundles? lol. i really dont care if it does or doesnt come. if the bundle has the following: PSP 3000 4 GB memory card (insert what else you would like here) then MAYBE. personaly i dont think it will come here just look at the DSi bundle. THAT didnt come here did it? i already bought the dissidia bundle and the KH bundle has the same PSP and for all we know, just the game and (maybe) a memory card. if you don't have a PSP go for it but it just isnt very appealing.

disneyboy20022

I don't think it will either. We didn't get the Days Bundle

Well...one could argue that was because it was Nintendo and the PSP is sony.....Nintendo of America hardly ever brings out a bundle with their games.....when they do....they are almost classic Nintendo themes in origin....don't know why it would make a difference....but that's how I see it...

While PSP has been coming out with a bundle pack for about every game....even Hannah Montana....I will be surprised if BBS doesn't get a bunle pack of some sort in the USA given they have a Hannah Montana one and various other ones that don't even relate to disney....the new Assasin's Creed pack....all the way to Dissidia and Star Wars, God of War,......

Plus that is one of the reasons im waiting because I don't currently have a PSP.....so I'm waiting until I hear that there for sure won't be a bundle then i will probably get a PSP at a pawn shop or at gamestop or whether the PSP GO seems to be my thing.....

Also....perhaps the reason the author of this post came up with the word Combo rather than Bundle.is because maybe someone has blu ray on their mind...

Last edited:

XkeybladerXX

They didn't release the Days DSi, they won't release the PSP in NA....But I wish it did......but it's not gonna happen

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
i hope not!

because then i would get all "damn! it's not fair! they get to get something, and a psp pretty! RG!"

xD

so no thanks.

plus it will make the game more expensive >~>

Kiwi +

Push Ethan Page!
Awards
It would be cool if it did..even though i already have a psp...

Awards
the combos RARELY ever come out if JPN. I hope it does, I'm planning on buying a PSP and this game when it comes out, itd be nice to purchase a pack with both in it, but im not gonna get my hopes up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back