• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS promotions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Millenious

not sure if its that big, but i've noticed a lot more promoting for the game lately such as a gamefly commercial with BBS as a major game featured

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Makes sense. There's only one month left (though if you want to be all technical about it, it's 32 days). Should be around the time the tv spot shows up ^^

Z

Zulkir

Wouldn't be surprised if we even got a new trailer(didn't we get one before the JP release that even ended up having chunks of the secret ending in it?).

Awards
I think this is the most promotion SE has done with an international version of a KH game since the original Kingdom Hearts. Usually, all there'd be is a small trailer and a commercial with some posters at game retailers. I even recall them not even having a trailer for KH2 or CoM, just commercials, and there wasn't even any promotion for Re:CoM, the trailer didnt even come out until AFTER the game was released! For BBS, theres been tons of promotion! Quite a few trailers, a special edition, a bundle pack, preorder bonuses. Its amazing! Actually, this game might be the most promoted international version of a KH game yet! (lol I still remember the commercial for KH1, "You'll never know who you'll run into next.")

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Wouldn't be surprised if we even got a new trailer(didn't we get one before the JP release that even ended up having chunks of the secret ending in it?).

Yeah, the Jump Festa 2010 trailer. I think that might be redubbed as the launch trailer since it was one of the most spoilerific trailers I've ever seen. Gamescom starts on the 18th later this month, and there's still the multiplayer trailer.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I think this is the most promotion SE has done with an international version of a KH game since the original Kingdom Hearts. Usually, all there'd be is a small trailer and a commercial with some posters at game retailers. I even recall them not even having a trailer for KH2 or CoM, just commercials, and there wasn't even any promotion for Re:CoM, the trailer didnt even come out until AFTER the game was released! For BBS, theres been tons of promotion! Quite a few trailers, a special edition, a bundle pack, preorder bonuses. Its amazing! Actually, this game might be the most promoted international version of a KH game yet! (lol I still remember the commercial for KH1, "You'll never know who you'll run into next.")

Yeah, definitely. lol, I get so much nostalgia out of watching that KH1 commercial. I remember Winnie the Pooh was the only reason I got the darn game in the first place thus making it the only reason I heard of Final Fantasy as well as getting a PS2 in the first place. Dang...

But yeah, it's amazing all the promotion BBS is getting. And we still have 3 trailers to come. So it's likely we'll get the Gamescom trailer on August 18th and then the Multiplayer trailer would probably be released about a week after that... and then on September 7th or September 6th should be the Release Trailer.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I can't wait till I see my first Bbs commercial on my TV...not my PS3...but a random commercial that just pops up and shocks the crap out of me. However, yes, I don't recall so much promotion for a KH game since KH1...which I bought because of the catchy music...and Mickey and Donald...they looked nice in KH1's graphics :p

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Yeah, definitely. lol, I get so much nostalgia out of watching that KH1 commercial. I remember Winnie the Pooh was the only reason I got the darn game in the first place thus making it the only reason I heard of Final Fantasy as well as getting a PS2 in the first place. Dang...

But yeah, it's amazing all the promotion BBS is getting. And we still have 3 trailers to come. So it's likely we'll get the Gamescom trailer on August 18th and then the Multiplayer trailer would probably be released about a week after that... and then on September 7th or September 6th should be the Release Trailer.

I never even saw the KH1 commercial, I just found a copy of the game at a Best Buy, and showed my dad. I wanted it, because it looked cool. He said no, and it was like the next day or so, he goes back with my sister and buys it because she said she would like it.

The only KH commercials I've ever seen were for KH2, Days, and the trading card game.

Jakek9

I never even saw the KH1 commercial, I just found a copy of the game at a Best Buy, and showed my dad. I wanted it, because it looked cool. He said no, and it was like the next day or so, he goes back with my sister and buys it because she said she would like it.

The only KH commercials I've ever seen were for KH2, Days, and the trading card game.

lol, sounds like you got screwed there.

I'm glad it's getting more promotion, I hope this game sells really well here!

Personally, the trailers are my favorite part of this whole waiting process. :3
lol

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
yeah there like 4 weeks exactly intill birth by sleep comes out where is the tv trailer?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
yeah there like 4 weeks exactly intill birth by sleep comes out where is the tv trailer?

Who knows? I don't even watch TV anymore, so I wouldn't know if a commercial exists unless someone records and uploads it onto Youtube.

Cheaken

Awards
I can't wait for the release and I did notice alot of promotion. I remember seeing the commercial for KH1 and I thought "They ruined Disney with the anime!" Six years later I played my first KH game which was KH2 and it became one of my most favorite game series behind Final Fantasy.

Apollo

Silver Member
It's because the series is getting more populer? I haven't seen too much promotion around here.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
It's because the series is getting more populer? I haven't seen too much promotion around here.

Well...I haven't seen TOO much around my local area, but as you can see from other threads, such as the magazine and gamefly, etc. it is getting quite a wide range of publicity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back