• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BbS Promo & 358/2 Days Novel Vol.2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingofgame981

Awards
This was from HEARTSTATION.

The Tokyo Bay Hotel Tokyu is hosting a promotional plan offering guests the chance to win a copy of Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep! Guests now through March 31st, 2010 will receive one lottery ticket per night they stay as well as promotional items like original postcards and clear files featuring the game’s characters. There will be 10 winners decided within the first 10 days of April.

Thanks to FF-Reunion for the notice, please check out the official page for more information. Not a bad promotion, especially from a hotel that services mostly to guests of Tokyo Disneyland!

In other news, next Thursday the novel Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Vol.2 – Go to the Sea goes on sale! As with the first volume, please stay tuned for translation updates!

I’ve translated the novel summary posted on amazon.co.jp, please read t below.

“The time has come… The shape of the great heart has finally appeared in front of us…”

Atop the castle where the Organization resides, the shape of Kingdom Hearts has finally appeared. When Xion gazes up at the bright glowing shape, she feels something strange. Also… Though Xion continues her missions collecting hearts, questions concerning her own existence begin to intensify. Tied together with the Kingdom Hearts series, the second volume tells the story concerning the time of Roxas during the Organization XIII!

I'm wonder how... promo looks like...

SOURCE: Birth by Sleep Promo + 358/2 Days Novel Vol. 2 | HEARTSTATION.ORG

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Thanks for the info. I've been wondering when the second volume would be released.

Kiwi +

Awards
Well this is a nice find. been wondering when that one was going to come out. Thanks for the info.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
Thanks for sharing! I've been waiting for that to be released.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
wow sounds cool >_<
i wonder who will win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back