• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS problem: End game character

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ren

adios motherfucker
Your arguing really concerns me.

There's been a bit of confusion as to how the game's multi scenario system will work. Here, Nomura clarified just a bit. "The game will have three scenarios, and you'll be able to play from which ever one you like. You'll even likely be able to stop mid way through and start a new scenario."
Source: IGN: Nomura Discusses Kingdom Hearts
This information is probably on KHI, too.

In a nutshell, it's likely that the plot of the game itself will work out so that all three scenarios can be interrupted and played interchangeably. Maybe not for the entire game, but that's the plan. Groovy?

Actually, I can't really figure out what you guys are arguing about so I can only hope this information actually helps.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
That guys arguing im not.
Im stating the game scenarios will mostly work like sonic rivals that makes him mad >__>

Sephysora

Yes exactly that was my theory. Thankyou. And we like to argue simply because A FORUM IS WERE YOU ARGUE AND SHOW YOUR OPINION. By the way how can i argue and you not. It takes 2 people to argue

Captain Garlock

Forums are for debate.
Arguing is like debate so yeah.
Its goes down to your personal perference.

Captain Garlock

Again you may see it as arguing but we saw it as debating.
But in that case yes we did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back