• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS problem: End game character

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Well there are three scenarios and you could stop and start anytime so of course.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
uh maybe the fourteenth member or everyone in the game that we have ulocked or maybe even no one hmmmmm:confused::confused:

Sephysora

Most likely plable characters
Terra
Aqua
Ven
Mickey im not sure about
If i would chose a senario i would chose being ven.He looks like the best. Maybe who you are is the dificulty 0f the game eg Terra=easy Ven=Medium Aqua=hard

A

Audo

That'd be stupid.
It would be multiple difficulty for each scenario, or one difficulty that fits over every scenario.
Each scenario isnt going to have its own set and different difficulty. what if you were new and wanted to play Aqua then? Yeah exactly.

Sephysora

Well the pros are there will be like 3 games in one.If you mwant to play as aqua you would just have to trainIts better then not having a choice like in KH1 and 2 . I think it would work

C

Colours

Most likely plable characters
Terra
Aqua
Ven
Mickey im not sure about
If i would chose a senario i would chose being ven.He looks like the best. Maybe who you are is the dificulty 0f the game eg Terra=easy Ven=Medium Aqua=hard

pfft..... Lmao on his, why would they even make the game like that.???lawl

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Ok this game has scenarios so did sonic they all combined in the end and you could start one then choose another and go back to the other when you wnated.
END OF STORY!

Iridium

Awards
Suppose its your opinion on it but i think it would make the game more fun. It would make the game more popular oo.

More fun?
What if someone wanted to play as Aqua but wanted the difficulty easy not hard.
The logic fails entirely, let the player choose not the game =|

Captain Garlock

LOL thats not true sonic heros was like that choose and team and each team had its own hardness.
And that game was epic D:

Sephysora

As i said you didnt have a choice in being Kairi or riku or mickey in KH2 or 1 and its a good way to incorporate the characters. If you wanted to be aqua practise and then nyou should be able to play as her.Your oppinions though.

Yuu

They'll probably do what they did with Xemnas in KH2. That is, you'll swap between the three during the different phases of the final fight.

Iridium

Awards
No, it makes perfect sense as he was referring to the Sora Riku swap during the Xemnas fight :3
Basically the same concept but character swapping for the last battle with all three protags.

Simple.

Captain Garlock

No dude why do you keep coming at me you dont even know what i meant.
Im talking about his posts previously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back