• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS problem: End game character

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Khaki45

I am really worried about the character selection in Birth By Sleep. I read that it will be possible to stop one scenario to do another one.....But I am curious as to how it will all turn out in the end...I mean cause Roxas and Riku were only short term deals in KH II....when the game is near completion and we want to play some mini-games, who would we be left with? Anyone have any ideas/theories as to how this will be set up?

Cyanide Sprinkle

First off why the hell do you post this like 5 times....... And what are you talking about you only played as riku for like less than a minute and roxas for like 2 hours, what are you getting at

Radon

mofo
i think it will be pretty much like the last games. before you go to the final battle theres a warning saying you wont be able to come back so you save. except this time you can be three different people.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Dude you cant really blame him for the multiple threads this site does lag.
I think itll be like sonic rivals if you ever played it.
STart on one. Get tired of it. Start a new one and your progress is saved on the other one D:

C

Colours

pfft,It doesn't matter about the selection, I'm just waiting to see AtW, MX,who ven ask to erase him.Xd-lawl

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
That seems like the most likely outcome of his role in the game, pretty much near the end.
And I loved Christopher Lee's voice :(

Ren

adios motherfucker
AtW will probably be like a one second cameo at the end D:

Noooonoono, he turned into a butterfly. That, or he died. So unless you see walking corpses or fluttering butterflies, he's dead :]

Ren

adios motherfucker
Ren wdf....
This is BBS hes alive D:
He wasnt even sealed yet :S

Lolz sorry. I stopped reading halfway through.
Anyway, I don't think he'll be in BBS. Ten years is a lot. Maybe if they do a time jump at the end, AtW will.

A

Audo

Hmm right, I could see him making an appearance in the ending/credits/secret ending where he finds Xehhy.
But other than that, i don't see him having much of a role at all. Most likely non-speaking.

Captain Garlock

Lol its cool
But yeah most likely hell be at the end.
Hell most likely do a crisis core and the ending will be the beginning of kingdom hearts.
Added with the finding of Xenahort

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
That's nearly impossible, it takes nearly 3 hours unless you're not counting the cutscenes.

Captain Garlock

Or maybe hes a fast catch.
Like to me some games are a breeze that others find hard.
Its not impossible but its more like unlikely

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I'm sure you can go back and play as anyone, once you've beaten the game.
=/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back