• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Preperation!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

manmark

Awards
Well.I live at greece and school starts at 13 of September so i buy it play until 1.30pm and then put it on charging while doing the data install then gonna continue at morning.I suppose i will be at the end of my first story since i wanna find the treasures and do the command boards and make super awsome commands and etc.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I quit school before 12 am at fridays :)
I also think GAME open up at 09 which is the same time I start my first lesson "sorry I missed the buss..."

sdr08

oh jeez, i spent years preparing first I got a PSP 2000, then I found out you can play it on tv, so I got a 600 dollar HDtv, then i found out the PSP GO is PS3 controller compable so I got it, then ONCE i learned BBS is not coming to the GO, then I got a freaking PSP 3000, i know its stupid to go that far

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
oh jeez, i spent years preparing first I got a PSP 2000, then I found out you can play it on tv, so I got a 600 dollar HDtv, then i found out the PSP GO is PS3 controller compable so I got it, then ONCE i learned BBS is not coming to the GO, then I got a freaking PSP 3000, i know its stupid to go that far

Wow, you spent a lot of money these past few years o_O

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com

Wow, you spent a lot of money these past few years o_O

I....I can't tell if he's serious or not. o_O

Sango la dango

well europe get in on a friday, so I can play all weekend, I'll charge up the battery while I'm at school then I'll sit in a corner at home where noone can bother me and play 8D

Veggga

Awards
Website
l33tsketches.tumblr.com
On top of having TV having the Composite cord hooked in for the 7th, I have to charge my PSP the day before the release, so I can bring it with me to Gamestop so i can play it on the way home, then go into my corner, and play some more... lol

Marcus-Boy727

I'm thinking of maybe taking mine to the library to play with some other people.
Can you play it online through your psp?

sdr08

I....I can't tell if he's serious or not. o_O
well the reason i did those things because my left hand doesnt work at all, so i have to play it all with my right hand i was trying to find easier ways lol, but I modified my psp 3000's analog stick with a ps2 analog stick, it works great. i dont know how im going to do the platforming jumps on BBS, im hoping there isn't alot, but I am still playing it.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
From what I've heard, not unless you have a PS3. The game only uses Ad-hoc wireless, which does tend to suck, especially since Wi-Fi is freer, more abundant, and more useful.

My prep? Practically done. I don't have a TV that works with the composite, so I can't play it on the TV. I'm good with charging, I've always got the charger next to my bed (unless I'm using it in the living room/computer room), and charging when I'm not using it. I've got 3043MB left on my only Memory stick for it, so I'm good on that...And that's about it. The rest of my prep is watching the E3, Gamespot, and Gamescom Final-er trailer every day before release. Keep me totally psyched!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back