• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS possible NA release date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
Pretty much, the english script of Days is appalling that the writer/transalator should get shot for it.

On the contrary, I found that the script for 358/2 days was relatively compelling. The only gripe I have on it is the infamous icecream line. Why? It sullied a well written emotionally driven moment.

Still, like I have said in a previous thread. Birth By Sleep will most likely be arriving here in the April-June 2010 bracket.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFk9FbVQ4VUozM2hHRWMyNjV5OXlsRUEAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

the best explanation for that question, lol

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I find the lack of lip-syncing REALLY distracting. It kind of ruins the whole game for me. :/
So I really hope they go the extra mile.

Last edited:

Aria

braver by the minute
I'd rather they do a good job with the lip-syncing and translating it properly than getting it earlier. If they do a good job with that, I don't really care how long it takes to release it.

maggosh

Awards
Website
www.khwiki.net
Not exactly on topic, but you know what the delay was between the Japanese and NA release dates for Tales of Vesperia ? Not even three weeks. Then again, that was for 360 and it was by Bandai Namco, so I digress.

Kh2sora

well, bbs is releasing in japan january 9th so im sure it will release in NA sometime in march.

KHBassist

at the end of Days, Roxas asked Xion Who'd I have ice cream with?! instead of Let's have ice cream again together, the three of us![/spoiler][/quote]
That was a mistraslation? Good. That line really kind of ruined that scene for me. It just felt awkward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back