• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bbs other keyblades?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
You dont know that. He, like Sora, could gain different memories from the places he visits in turn creating new keychains he can use.

Okay,I'll change it but do you honestly think that roxas will equip any keychains.

I'm not saying they need keychains.

What do you mean???

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Okay,I'll change it but do you honestly think that roxas will equip any keychains.

Honesty? Yes. What's stopping him? I mean Roxas will have memories of the places he visits/ will make friends/enemies. Therefore it'd only be right if he has his own set of keychains to rival Sora's.

EDIT: Plus there's this
Capture-5.jpg

I rest my case xDD

Last edited:

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Honesty? Yes. What's stopping him? I mean Roxas will have memories of the places he visits/ will make friends/enemies. Therefore it'd only be right if he has his own set of keychains to rival Sora's.

EDIT: Plus there's this
Capture-5.jpg

I rest my case xDD

How i know its not fake...:p Never mind its real....

But im convinced....:D

Last edited:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
That he won't equip Keychains? In which case, you're an idiot and incredibly stubborn, it not blind, given it's right in front of you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back