• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS or 358/2 >:D

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
They're different games that should be anticipated for different reasons

khloser4life

each game has something different that i wnat.
358/2 days- multi player, playing as org. members,14th member.
BBS- new gameplay (if it's good), storyline, 3 scenarios.

D

Dexter

each game has something different that i wnat.
358/2 days- [B[multi player[/B], playing as org. members,14th member.
BBS- new gameplay (if it's good), storyline, 3 scenarios.

Uhh you do realize BBS will also have multiplayer, right? If ya don't believe me there's the recent IGN article below....

Some new gameplay systems are in the works as well. The character growth system, in particular, uses some ideas that Yasue believes will shock players. While not giving too many specifics, Yoshimoto revealed that they're thinking up a few systems where players hook up their PSP with other players; this presumably has something to do with the growth system Yasue was speaking about. Nomura noted that this type of multiplayer system wil be completely different from the multiplayer mode of the DS title.

but there are some things that I want from each title...

358/2 days: Multiplayer, 14th Org. Member, Roxas story as a member, and the Riku vs. Roxas fight NOF said

BBS: Multiplayer, 3 scenarios, story of the orgin of the keyblade, why Ven looks like Roxas and all the mesterious stuff that were dyin to know (like how does the DS face look like and who the hell is he?), all the new worlds, get the backstory of each character, all the new weapons and get Terra's power (kinda like how he can morf his keyblade into diffrent objects), plus see how the combat system is gonna be like (it's seems it'll be a hybrid of some sort).

So yeah BBS All the FREAKIN way!!!!!!!! TERRA PWNS ALL YOUR AS*SES!!!!!!!!

You and your logic need to GTFO.

Liek, srsly.

I want them both, though.

WTF!? .................................//

swizzle

You are such a drag..
both games bring something original and something to be anticipated to the table. but since i actually have a DS, 358/2 days with roxas and org 13, or is it 14 now...

shadow_of_light

^yeah, i agree with you, swizzle. its 14. or at least a new one is going to be introduced; as well as why she wasn't mentioned in CoM or kh2.

Cyypher100

Thats like trying to choose between chocolate and caramel!! i gotta have both or it just wouldnt be satisfiying....coded though...THAT is like stale marshmellows...i dont want it.

Phyxers

Well looking at it from a gamer's point of view, I would rather play BBS since UMD disks can hold more data than a DS card. Which means cleaner cutscenes, more content and WAY better graphics than 358/2. However, to me Kingdom Hearts is Kingdom Hearts. I wanna play them both. The only thing hope that they don't screw up, is the controls for 358/2

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
I dont really understand what u mean...

When I said "OH MY GOD

WHAT AN ORIGINAL THREAD"

I was using this thing called sarcasm, when something is clearly one way but you say the opposite. Such as, if it was raining, and you said "Nice day we are having!"

Cause, you know, there is a BBS official thread, a 358/2 official thread, about 10000 threads about the two of them, and I could go on but I feel I am beating a point to death.

KieruTenshi

gensokyo :O having a danmaku battle wohoo!
When I said "OH MY GOD

WHAT AN ORIGINAL THREAD"

I was using this thing called sarcasm, when something is clearly one way but you say the opposite. Such as, if it was raining, and you said "Nice day we are having!"

Cause, you know, there is a BBS official thread, a 358/2 official thread, about 10000 threads about the two of them, and I could go on but I feel I am beating a point to death.

I dont call That sarcams i call that "Rudeness" ever heard of it? U have tons...Learn some maners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back