• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Opening

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~JD~

When you first start the geame (or first even turn it on) It shows A Music Video of sorts.... Well here is where you discuss it =P Personally i loved it. I was getting tired of "Sancuary" as the opening for the latest KH games. Simply Clean PlanetB Remix edition ftw! Lol. Plus the graphics look almost as real as on my PS3.

Jakek9

I was extremely happy to hear Simple and Clean. :3

We need a new song, but the Opening is epic. It might be my favorite so far.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Um I think they chose S&C becuase from BBS to KH:Com/Re:com is S&C. Then from Days and up is Sanctuary.

*_Riku_*

The opening song was epic and it was great to hear it without playing KH 1all the time D:

Graphics on it was almost better then my ps3 ones as you said

so yeah im really happy simple and clean was on there... KH3 for sure well have a new song on it but thats goin to take up to 3 years because of how long it took bbs and plus all the other games there making like com and Re coded crap so... Yeah

A

Artorius Rex

Personally I hated that Simple and Clean was repeated again. It is considered a main game. It should've had a new song.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
No one read my post? Ya, there could be another reason, but to me that's the most pre-dominant answer.

*_Riku_*

I think they just used Simple and Clean again because it was going back in time and it was a remix so it was trying to copy KH 1 to have it feel like you really did go back in time before kh 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back