• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Olimpus Coliseum -and others-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phalinx

Time progresses the same on all worlds.
as in moving forward.

Really, nobody can be sure time moves at the same rate, even look at what Nomura said in one of his interviews:

"..hmm, it(Birth by Sleep) seems to be in the past, but it could also be in the future, couldn't it?..."

diogo14

Really, nobody can be sure time moves at the same rate, even look at what Nomura said in one of his interviews:

"..hmm, it(Birth by Sleep) seems to be in the past, but it could also be in the future, couldn't it?..."

Nomura needs to get more sleep :p I thought it weas pretty much clear that BBS was 10 years before KHI, why does he need a reason to confuse us?

Maybe what he means is that during the events of BBS you can have a look of how the future is going to be or something like that.

Lord_Marluxia

Website
www.marluxiasrose.deviantart.com
I 'll answer your question then.
It would be the only logical story line if Hercules is going to be younger. And Hades will try to kill him or something.
OBVIOUSLY, IT HAS BEENT HADES DAILY LIFE SINCE HE WAS BIRTH DUH!

No Light Speed huh. Hmmm. How about a jump to hyper space.
Like I said no abnormal time travel, I mean we are time traveling right now. Into the future. Time doesn't play a large role in KH. Becasue the player can play the story in any order and some events may take longer then others. Like if I leave the Land of the Dragons right before I fight Shan yu to go to Olympus Coliseum, he would have killed the emperor and Mulan by then.

Youre trying to say that TIME HAS NO RELEVANCE IN THE SERIES, and that THE WORLDS WILL BE FREEZE IF sora DOESNT VISIT THEM? WTH! xDD Were Talking of TIME NOT THE GAMES MOVES!

They will look younger. But most of the characters weren't originally created to look 10 years youngers so the character designers have to recreate them in a way the youthfulness is present and so they are recognizable to the players or any one who has seen the movies.

Exactly but it were more factible if the young/older effects could noticed Just like the Change from KH TO KH II

SoraXVen

well so far the POH in BBS have not been seen in KH1 so u don't know how they looked in the ten year span. Obviously this excludes Olympus but that is the only one that fits the 10 year thing.

Master Riku 789

I just watched sleeping beauty on youtube and The spell Malifecent put on Auora put her in an ageless sleep. So she could have casted the same spell on the other princesses.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Ugh.
The PoH were maybe, what, thirty in KH? So they're either in their late teens or early twenties in BBS.
Kairi is four in BBS.
Herc would be in his "training"-phase, yes.

Why is this so complicated? =/

EDIT: Also, the age thing with Maleficent could totally work, too.
Or, we could just all ignore it... D:

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
The PoH were put in suspended animation for who knows how long to keep them alive. You really think it only took Malificant less than a year to get all 7 when it took half the game just to get one? No that seems like a 10 year hunt to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back