• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS official site update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Aw, you got me. Way to get all technical. But you know what I meant haha. Anyway if Mark Hamill really is Terra, this may just be the best kh ever!

Like lycorismoon said in the VA thread, the credits will be like a big WTF list o_O

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
For some reason this gave me the giggles XD

*goes to download it*

*also goes to download* I need some new PSP wallpapers anyway. XD

EDIT: So very sorry if this sounds stupid, but what's the deal with the locked items? Do you have to become a member or are they just not uploaded yet? Once again, very sorry if I sound stupid...:hangs head in shame:

Last edited:

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I assume they haven't come out yet...

I wonder if I could make an account. Doubt they're gonna do this for the EU site, and i don't even live in Europe either!

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
@MomentoMori It's locked because it isn't released yet. They can't have an E3 Trailer when E3 is two weeks away.

@Everyonewonderingaboutthesecrettab
Its new Multiplayer info, of this I am sure. Two reasons:
1. The Days Site's secret tab released info on the characters in multiplayer you had to unlock, Mickey, Sora, Xion, Riku, etc.
2. When they officially announced the NA release(Not the date)they mentioned there being extra features for multiplayer, it wouldn't surprise me is those updates were:
a. A Vanitas unlockable(Highly unlikely, but I must play as him!)
b. An Eraqus unlockable(Again, wishful thinking)
c. A Xehanort unlockable(Once more, highly unlikely)
d. A Survival Mode, like, they just release rounds of enemies endlessly until you die. It was in Brawl, I'd enjoy it here.
e. Extra Arenas
f. Extra enemies/bosses

thesupersakura

Wow, Terra's VA sounds just like I had imagined him to. He makes up for me not being so pleased with Aqua's. After seeing the gameplay video though she sounds better than the other clip I had heard. I'm hoping they both sound better in the cut scenes.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
This week has made me a so excited. Loving TAV's voices of course :D

How do you find their voices? I'm having trouble finding it on the site =(

EDIT: Never mind, I found it.

And man, Terra's VA is definitely Mark Hamill. It sounds like it at least.

As for some people complaining about Aqua, what do you expect? Her voice is gonna sound different if she's fighting unversed.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
Okay I love the updated site. Looks pretty awesome! I think Terra, Ven, and Aqua`s voices fit them really well.

Shadow Key

Oh. My. God. As soon as the little *BUMP* went on for the loading sign my heart skipped a beat... and I think Terra is really Christian Bale... I can tell. Holy freaking crap. Aqua is sounding good and is it just me or is Jesse McCartney doing unusually better at voicing?

Oh, and by the way, did I mentioned that I crapped out something a bit unusual from gazing at this site? Say, a brick?

Last edited:

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
Oh. My. God. As soon as the little *BUMP* went on for the loading sign my heart skipped a beat... and I think Terra is really Christian Bale... I can tell. Holy freaking crap. Aqua is sounding good and is it just me or is Jesse McCartney doing unusually better at voicing?

Oh, and by the way, did I mentioned that I crapped out something a bit unusual from gazing at this site? Say, a brick?

LOL whut? Seriously? You think Terra sounds like Christian Bale? It was only one line but it sounded NOTHING LIKE Christian Bale. It sounded more like Mark Hamill to me.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

This is the flaw with those who think Bale is Terra. Bale's name is NEVER listed in the main cast list at the Square Enix website. They list Aqua's, Ven's and Xehanort's VA it wouldn't make sense for them to leave out Terra. The only reason Bale was even considered was because of imdb which is about as reliable as wikipedia (AKA 50% of the time unreliable) There's FAR more evidence that supports Hamill is Terra than Bale being Terra.

thesupersakura said:
He makes up for me not being so pleased with Aqua's. After seeing the gameplay video though she sounds better than the other clip I had heard. I'm hoping they both sound better in the cut scenes.

You mean the 1up clip? It only had two words in it, that clip wasn't worth judging and the sound quality wasn't good so obviously you would think she sounds better now.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
If multiplayer isnt online i wont even use it even for the unlockables

Like what Pestilence said, it's possible to unlock certain things without playing with other people, like with Days. Which is really a good thing since I had to complete mission mode by myself since I had nobody to play with :(

Sempied

This is the flaw with those who think Bale is Terra. Bale's name is NEVER listed in the main cast list at the Square Enix website. They list Aqua's, Ven's and Xehanort's VA it wouldn't make sense for them to leave out Terra. The only reason Bale was even considered was because of imdb which is about as reliable as wikipedia (AKA 50% of the time unreliable) There's FAR more evidence that supports Hamill is Terra than Bale being Terra.

You mean the 1up clip? It only had two words in it, that clip wasn't worth judging and the sound quality wasn't good so obviously you would think she sounds better now.
That, and SE has a knack for revealing large actors for their voice actors. If Bale was really Terra they would've mentioned it. Why would they not mention that they would have Batman as Terra? Thats right they didn't. He isn't Terra, and as pointed out IMDB, and Wiki are fickle, and there is plenty more evidence t say Mark is Terra compared to 1 sourced option for Bale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back