• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Nightmare Fuel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
While reading KH's Nightmare Fuel page at TV Tropes, I began to wonder what everyone here found scary or creepy in BBS.

For me, it was the tornadoes in Twister Trench. I mean, running from them, yet hearing (but not seeing) the rumbling sound of the strong winds closing in on you just freaked me out. xD; It had my heart beating faster than usual.

(this topic is in the spoilers section, since most of the freaky stuff is probably going to be a spoiler)

Lol.

Kingdom Hearts =/= Nightmare Fuel.

Anyone who adds anything to that page has obviously never played, or experienced anything outside of the Kingdom Hearts franchise. A sad existence.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
I found the twisters getting my heart pumped. You didn't want to get hit by them as you try and get the chests or get to the next area.

And Science: I've played all Fatal Frames, Dead Space, Condemned so your post is a lie.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Nah, if that were true, it'd have a High Octane Nightmare Fuel page. xD
Even Disney has it's own Nightmare Fuel (and, I believe, a High Octane Nightmare Fuel) page.
Some of the bosses, like Chernabog, sure ranked up there.

Original Sin

I walked into each tornado at the Keyblade Graveyard. Didn't run, didn't roll/cartwheel/whatever. I walked. After waiting over 4 years to get to the Graveyard, I wasn't going to rush any moment of it.

Anywho. Nothing in Kingdom Hearts has ever scared or creep'd me out.

Majora's Mask on the other hand......

shouldnthave2.jpg

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Kingdom Hearts, particularly the original, contained TONS of moments that could be seen as extremely creepy or nightmarish, especially to the young mind. Hollow Bastion in the original was flat-out haunting.

Twister Valley was certainly strange and out of nowhere and bizarre. As well as the torn-up landscape in general.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
For some reason, seeing Xehanort stab himself, then the guardian suddenly appear melting away into a pool of darkness that Xehanort sinks into somehow had my eyes widen.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Snow White's voice, like Grass said.

The twisters had my heart pounding, just because I didn't want to have to fight the HUGE Unversed.

Maleficient's pig guard things made me have a mini bad dream last night randomly (though it was accompanied with the idea of a natural disaster and male cheerleaders)

Wheels

The twisters freaked me out, I wasn't expecting them, and I had no idea what's happen if you hit them, so after running around nabbing the treasure, I experimentally walked into one, and I got one of the ones with the massive Unversed. Needless to say, I did a Ven, screaming about how small I was XD

HeartofTwilight

Um, more on the psychological level, there's the whole, LOL, I just tricked you into screwing you friends over so I can steal your body and harass gamers for many games to come. And of course Terra's armor getting up and getting beaten up by his body with a bad dye job, tan, and colored contacts. Also, I kept getting confused thinking I was still controlling the body.

Oh and knowing that if you don't destroy yourself you will inevitably cause bad things to happen a la Ven.

And getting stuck in the realm of Darkness with no escape for an unknown amount of time, like Aqua.

Compared, the twisters are nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back