• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS New Enemy Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
^emotions caused his transformation....? what?

The new enemy. the transformation will be/going to be lame. Like emotions will be the X factor that causes them or something like that.I pretty much cited a theory i read months back as an example of something lamely plausible.

Last edited:
V

V.A.T.13

Well, it's more than likely an experiment of MX gone "wild". It's just WHAT is it?

Pure darkness?
Pure Light?

The soul and heart?
The soul?
Emotions?

Nomura only gave us the hint that it's not a nobody or heartless...
So it may have something to do with that in some way...

shadow_of_light

The new enemy. the transformation will be/going to be lame. Like emotions will be the X factor that causes them or something like that.I pretty much cited a theory i read months back as an example of something lamely plausible.

that just sounds so dumb, though. everyone in the game goes through a huge series of emotions and yet nothing happens to them. the heart had to physically leave the body for them to become a hearless or nobody.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Nomura only gave us the hint that it's not a nobody or heartless...
So it may have something to do with that in some way...
And then said that they are extremely similar to them. Odd huh?
]that just sounds so dumb, though. everyone in the game goes through a huge series of emotions and yet nothing happens to them. the heart had to physically leave the body for them to become a hearless or nobody
That's what i said.

path.2.darkness

wait....what about some kinda heartless/nobody hybrid

i know, that would just make a body without a heart, which is unstable, which leads to a heartless and a nobody, but what if they were forced together somehow. there has always been emphasis on how the heart isn't predictible...what stops the other two elements from being unpredictible too?

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
wait....what about some kinda heartless/nobody hybrid

i know, that would just make a body without a heart, which is unstable, which leads to a heartless and a nobody, but what if they were forced together somehow. there has always been emphasis on how the heart isn't predictible...what stops the other two elements from being unpredictible too?
So you are saying the new enemy.... is actually a complete being.... novel idea.

shadow_of_light

So you are saying the new enemy.... is actually a complete being.... novel idea.

that does make some sense, though. i mean, in reality, our world, we are our own enemy. so why not have it be the same thing in the game. they just show no regard for the fact they have a heart, so they act without thinking (like the heartless) or can plan out their tactics and end up being just as diabolical as the nobodies.

path.2.darkness

um...no, that's not what i mean. a complete being would require a heart.

following the conversation just might help your sarcasm make sense...how's that for a novel idea, pwn3d?

*insert big, cheezy smile here*

shadow_of_light

following the conversation just might help your sarcasm make sense...how's that for a novel idea, pwn3d?

okay, then. well.... i think that by forcing the two together, that would create a form that was caused nothingness and darkness to have a twilight of its own. ncie thought, but.....
i think that b/c BBS happens roughly 10 years before kh1, i don't think that neither nobodies nor heartless could have been around. and even if the heartless were, i'm not too sure about the other. just sayin'...

V

V.A.T.13

But a heartless IS a heart.
Combining a heart of darkness with a body and soul would create a complete being.

...Unless...

...There was no light...

or! or!
What if a nobody was to actually obtain a heart? But it wouldn't be thier own, but another person's. What kind of being would that be?

lol ok, this is more KH3 material I'm spittin here...just ignore me...

Eternal Redemption

last in line
But a heartless IS a heart.
Combining a heart of darkness with a body and soul would create a complete being.

...Unless...

...There was no light...

or! or!
What if a nobody was to actually obtain a heart? But it wouldn't be thier own, but another person's. What kind of being would that be?

Just did couldnt under stand a word lol

path.2.darkness

hmm...well, in the final mix trailer, the elder mage split himself in two (nobody and heartless?)...maybe it's more along the lines of that. which would make a kinda two-for-one enemy...

what if the hybrid isn't a hybrid at all, but the orginal "being" that comes from someone's removal of heart, and someone found a way to keep the being permentaly split into two parts, creating the heartless and the nobody "races".

shadow_of_light

or! or!

meh, we're all spitting here...
i think that getting wrong heart is a problem that the org may have run into. they definitely wouldn't be themselves that for sure. maybe it would eventually cause them to turn into darkness. cause if you're a body with a heart, then there's really no way you can change the heart (to our knowledge anyway).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back