• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS NA Secret Boss Theory [and possibly a whole new outlook to BBS's Secret Ending]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
this dosent make any sense and time travel is the gayest thing that could happen to kingdom hearts. im sorry but this just seems impossible to me. the evidence you do provide has been oroven false and if nomura did lower himself to the level of time travel, a lot of fans would be unhappay and unhappy fans + less money.

off topic but: I WNT YOUR USERNAME!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
this dosent make any sense and time travel is the gayest thing that could happen to kingdom hearts. im sorry but this just seems impossible to me. the evidence you do provide has been oroven false and if nomura did lower himself to the level of time travel, a lot of fans would be unhappay and unhappy fans + less money.

off topic but: I WNT YOUR USERNAME!

But Vanitas, it already happened! Remember Timeless River?

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
well that wasnt a huge part f the story and that was all disneyish so that dosent count. but like any other time travel would be weird and impossible while anything can happen with disney.

Absolute

There's that FM cutscene where Xigbar speaks with Zexion about how he once eavesdropped on Xemnas in the Chamber of Repose speaking with someone, so that seems to be hinting towards a possible lingering sentiment in Aqua's armor telling him all these things.

Right now, that has to be the only way for Xemnas to know to not only build a near exact replica of a room only Aqua created but also know that Ven is in the original room when only Aqua should know that. With Xehanort not having his memories and seeing that he awoke with the keyblade and that armor, that would be a cue for him to start there to figure what happened to him and if that armor had a connection to his life that he can't remember. Maybe with some tests, something was discovered.

Perhaps these armors do more than just shield them; maybe it absorbs some of their memories and is a literal part of them. maybe a part of them is left behind in them.

Which then leads to another question: we know Terra's armor's fate being in the keyblade graveyard and Aqua's being in Radiant Garden, but what about Ven's armor? Where did that go?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I just assumed Ven's armor remained with him.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

That wasn't really traditional time travel like "Back to the Future" or whatever where it effects the plot. It was mainly there just to make it so that Disney Castle didn't feel too short and it felt more like just going to another world rather than time traveling.

But seriously though... I don't care what anybody says, Ansem the Wise being the secret boss makes NO SENSE. That's like saying the secret boss is going to be Donald Duck, it just doesn't add up at all.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
That wasn't really traditional time travel like "Back to the Future" or whatever where it effects the plot. It was mainly there just to make it so that Disney Castle didn't feel too short and it felt more like just going to another world rather than time traveling.

But seriously though... I don't care what anybody says, Ansem the Wise being the secret boss makes NO SENSE. That's like saying the secret boss is going to be Donald Duck, it just doesn't add up at all.

Time travel is time travel to me. I'm not picky ;D

That aside, I agree. He doesn't even share the same build as Ansem, and it makes no sense for him to even be there.

relentlessheart1

Still can't be this son. Look at the clouds behind the cloaked guy. They are pitch black, homie. The sky didn't look like that before. So this means that MX has already overtaken it with darkness. SO we probably fight this guy after finishing the game.

or it all happened at night...:/

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Perhaps a part of master Eraqus resides in Xemnas and talks to him about his past or some of Eraqus' memories reside in Xemnas..... that mabey is why he knows of the room where ven is. Just a thought.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
ive been saying it was ansem since the beginning
hes the only obvious choice

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
ive been saying it was ansem since the beginning
hes the only obvious choice

Dude, your reasoning for that in the other thread was utterly flawed and easily disproved. It makes no sense for it be Ansem.

xion93

first in the secret ending ansem says that he has met sora so apparently this takes after kh2 okay

Rexy

Bronze Member
but, if this is true, i'll talk as if this was proven as the truth so, in the secret ending, thats after KHII, why Ansem asked 'Who are you?' to Aqua when she arrived?
OK it has been 10 years, he lost is memories, but she's attached to sora, so he wouldn't forget her so easily

Last edited:

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Nothing absouluetly nothing points to it being Ansem. During this fight, DURING ALL OF BBS, Ansem was a scientist and leader OF PEACE in the peaceful town of Radiant Garden. There would be no reason for him to be in a world he's never been to, a world he doesn't know about, and fight someone he doesn't even know with powers and skills he does not even have. there no time travel and he's first encounter with her is in the realm of darkness AFTER KH2 give up this Ansem thing seriously. If it turns out to be him then I've been proven wrong in believeing that Nomura had good story skills but until that day comes which even in my nightmares doesn't exist Ansem is not that man.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Nope, this theory is impossible.

Ansem said to Aqua in the secret ending of BBS, that he had met Sora a year ago. Meaning Aqua met Ansem sometime soon after KH2.

That's confirmed.

Therefore your timeline is messed up and your theory fails.

natu133

24qilgg.png

In the E3 trailer there is a guy using Ethereal Blades for weapons. Xemnas uses these..and since it's basically impossible for Xemnas to be there at that time..

"-As Nomura says in the interview "The new secret boss will be like how Lingering Sentiment was to KH2FM. You will think it's impossible that that can happen at that time of the story, but it actually happens." So yeah, confirming LS and the new secret boss are canon."

Relix

A traveler
Awards
24qilgg.png

In the E3 trailer there is a guy using Ethereal Blades for weapons. Xemnas uses these..and since it's basically impossible for Xemnas to be there at that time..

"-As Nomura says in the interview "The new secret boss will be like how Lingering Sentiment was to KH2FM. You will think it's impossible that that can happen at that time of the story, but it actually happens." So yeah, confirming LS and the new secret boss are canon."

That's still points to a hell lot more candidates. Sure Xemnas had these blades but wouldn't these powers find their way to say the Xehanort that is to come? And heaviness on "is to come" because the reborn Apprentice Xehanort is not supposed to be present during said time of BBS but according to the above statement: "You will think it's impossible that that can happen at that time of the story, but it actually happens." and previous bosses forshadowed to future characters in future installments. Unless you think Xemnas will come back as his nobody self the best bet is his original self which is Apprentice Xehanort with a lot more memories than before so I guess its safe to say, Terranort.

And what I think he meant by impossible to happens but does, I think he means: "Yes this guy is from the future time frame but we want you to fight him in this time frame." Instead of saying, "Yeah he is from the future but he came back to the past for you to fight." its like the Absent Silhouette in KH2FM they are there for us to fight. The characters exist but this fight is just for the sake of the fight.

edit: And those symbols on his blades don't resemble the symbol on Dilan's lances like rac7d claims. just sayin. they look more like those Mickey symbols.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back