• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BbS NA release date = 1 June 2010?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jawz

Thats it I am not signing out of this forum till i get a release date.s1angrypple

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Thats it I am not signing out of this forum till i get a release date.s1angrypple

Guess you're gonna be here for awhile then. I'd say 'till Ultimania comes out.

Anyway, if the date ends up being June 1st does that mean it's still possible we'll get some of the stuff they were thinking of adding in the NA version? (And hopefully some more bosses like in KH1)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Anyway, if the date ends up being June 1st does that mean it's still possible we'll get some of the stuff they were thinking of adding in the NA version? (And hopefully some more bosses like in KH1)

Didn't they say they were?

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
UPDATE: BbS NA release date - 1 June 2010?

While this isn't by any means an official release date for the North American version of Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep, it is still a valuable update from Game Informer itself. Please note that this date is just a place-holder and has not been verified by any source.

Thanks to Smile for bringing this to us.

---

there is a post in heartstation saying when it will come in NA here :NA Release Date for BBS + Message from the KINGDOM | HEARTSTATION.ORG

ZOMG!!!!!!!
ZOMG!!!!!!!
OMFG!!!!!!!
IM
HAPPY

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I thought they said they were. bah, wither they do it, or they just do a normal job and give us the effing game. I don't care about the extras that will be another step towards a japanese-only final mix, I wanna play the game in english.

edit:
ZOMG!!!!!!!
ZOMG!!!!!!!
OMFG!!!!!!!
IM
HAPPY
What? you couldn't figure that out for youself despite it being obvious and what everyone is saying?

Lonbilly

Awards
I thought they said they were. bah, wither they do it, or they just do a normal job and give us the effing game. I don't care about the extras that will be another step towards a japanese-only final mix, I wanna play the game in english.

Either way there's gonna be an FM, that's why I want extras. Look at KH2, the NA version was the exact same as JAP KH2 and yet they got a FM. So I want my extras because there's bound to be an FM for it since it's a main game.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Either way there's gonna be an FM, that's why I want extras. Look at KH2, the NA version was the exact same as JAP KH2 and yet they got a FM. So I want my extras because there's bound to be an FM for it since it's a main game.

Didn't they make that FM because they wanted to include hints towards BBS?

Fortissimo

June sounds like a lovely moth to release BBS. I hope it comes out as early as that.
And in the case of a final mix, it wouldn't bother me at all. As long as I have a copy of BBS, I will be happy, and if a FM is released, I can just watch the game play and story online.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Everyone here's forgetting that FM uses English voices and can be played on American PSPs. AND using an online translation guide becomes almost second-nature after, like, 2 hours.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I quoted the first post read before you talk shit.

I know that, but theres about 3 pages of people saying it's a place-holder date and you could only figure that out from a front page that was updated after people were saying it's a place-holder.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
june isn't so bad or even august. final fantasy xiii, heartgold/soulsilver, etc. will keep me occupied.

Lonbilly

Awards
Didn't they make that FM because they wanted to include hints towards BBS?

I'm pretty sure they did it just because they make stuff like that for all their games, like FF which gets a FM called "International" or something along those lines, but is only released in Japan. So either way I'm willing to bet BbS will get it's FM whether or not we get extras.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Dang. Now I just want the original even more for some reason. I just wanna beat the game with everything in English. According to S-E, thats too much to ask for -_-

Samhain

Bronze Member
august is the worst possible date they can release bbs.

june or july is the best. august? hell no. i and other fans would be completely pissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back