• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BbS NA release date = 1 June 2010?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Re: Possible BBS NA Release Date

OOOOOOOOOH man i cannot wait, ill take extras to this anyday, gosh dang Japan got all the FM KH's so we should get the upped version this time around!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Like some people have said, the game is almost at it's maximum. If they add things in the NA version, that'll probably max it out, so then, if they do release a FM, they couldn't add anything new unless a bigger sized UMD is released.

Omegataco

Awards

Hoping they may add a challenge mode or a difficulty mode higher than proud in the English version, not gonna cross my fingers though. I think I'd actually prefer that more over any additional bosses/keyblades.

kwkatz09

Well whatever these extra features are they had better be good if they are going to make us wait even longer for it.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member

We should get more in our version anyway. It payback for KH2FM+.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

It depends on Space... unless you WANT multiple disks for minor upgrades.

And they will just get a Final Mix anyway.

swim126

Watching the world kill itself. Delightful.

Why it takes 6 months to localize a game, we shall never know.
But I am considering learning Japanese just to be able to buy a copy off of Ebay and not have to wait half a year to finally get an American version.

WaveK89

With this length in time, you think a trailer would be made? I suppose one would be expected at E3. However, it would be cool to have an English trailer while we wait. We have about 4 months until E3.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards

I have the same gameinformer issue in the OP sitting on my table.

Pretty busted they'd consider giving america damn near half a year wait, to transiton NA VAs and no doubt cut whatever obscenity which are the two primary givens.

enygma

OOOOOOOOOH man i cannot wait, ill take extras to this anyday, gosh dang Japan got all the FM KH's so we should get the upped version this time around!

You do realise that EVERY NA version of KH has had more content then its Japanese counter part, right? Then after the NA version is out, S-E takes that and adds even more extras on top, leaves the english VA and calls it the Final Mix.

~Shadow~

You do realise that EVERY NA version of KH has had more content then its Japanese counter part, right? Then after the NA version is out, S-E takes that and adds even more extras on top, leaves the english VA and calls it the Final Mix.

KH2/KH3 58/2 Days didn't have extra stuff that japan didn't have, thye make final mix's because they they have more KH fans over there than we do in the USA/europe.

enygma

Re: BBS DATED FOR NA

Oh, it does matter when Square-Enix concludes that the changes they made is losing fans, therefore we will go back to the shitty ways of KH2, where having an extremely high amount of AP and too little abilities that are actually useful, plus mashing X with occasional triangle will be the norm.

Then again, maybe I hate Kingdom Hearts or maybe I just haven't... had hands-on with Birth by Sleep and still being hateful about the series.

Also, Moderfn Warfare 2 is a good game. Not the best. Extremely overrated. But...

Overrated =/= Bad.

Eh. -Goes back to playing Mass Effect 2-

You hate Kingdom Hearts but you have almost 1000 posts here...I smell a TROLL!!

BTW, what is wrong with the gameplay style? It's not an action game so using 2 buttons for combos isn't required. And you only have yourself to blame for turning it into a repetitive game. Sure if you grind a lot, then all you have to do is mindlessly swing you keyblade. But I like to try to keep it difficult so I just push my way through without grinding if possible. This really makes you rely on guarding and dodging properly.

BTW, If you REALLY wanted too, you could boil down ANY game from ANY genre to being mindlessly repetitive. As the consumer it's YOUR job to use all the tools at your disposal to create your own style that makes it fun. You only have your own lack of creativity to blame...

enygma

KH2/KH3 58/2 Days didn't have extra stuff that japan didn't have, thye make final mix's because they they have more KH fans over there than we do in the USA/europe.

If I'm not mistaken, Kingdom Hearts is actually more popular in NA region....And I could have sworn KH2 had some extra content.

~Shadow~

haha re you kidding? KH2 and jp version of KH2 were exactly the same game, like I said KH is more famous in jp than usa/eur

~Shadow~

The sales for kingdom hearts in the US region are larger than the sales in Japan.

well no duh there larger USA is like 8 thousand times bigger than Japan, but I'm saying that they have bigger fans over there, you have people that sleep and dream KH, while people in the USA, just complain about the game/storyline.

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b

well no duh there larger USA is like 8 thousand times bigger than Japan, but I'm saying that they have bigger fans over there

Yeah I think alot of people forget that. Also note that most of the sales records only show how much the game sells in North America. North America is made up of three different countries, so obviously number of units sold are going to look much bigger than the number of units sold in a small country like Japan.

State

Awards

The reason KH1 had a FM was because the Sephiroth, Ice Titan, Phantom and Kurt Zisa battles were added. While KH2 had a FM because Nomura didn't get to put everything he wanted in it. The Osaka office developers said that they wanted to add some things to the English localization of BbS.

Back on topic, I think BbS will come out in early summer or mid summer.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards

^Early summer hopefully.... I'm so tired of waiting! :C

O

Origami_Killer

Wow this will take a while.

That's okay to me. But for true KH fans it must be hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back