• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BbS NA release date = 1 June 2010?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kostas

Awards
Last edited by a moderator:

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Re: BBS DATED FOR NA

Haha, June - August. Now a lot of you KHtards will complain and cry about it. I knew it would get a localisation length of Dissidia-style.

Hopefully, it might mean new content.

Z

Zulkir

They're just gonna kill their sales like they did with Dissidia.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned

Didn't BBS do well in Japan though?

In Japan, yes. But in the west, it's a totally different playing field. Do not forget that in Japan, handhelds are more popular than Home Consoles.

So yes, I'm willing to bet that Birth by Sleep will flop in the west.

Skykh

In Japan, yes. But in the west, it's a totally different playing field. Do not forget that in Japan, handhelds are more popular than Home Consoles.

So yes, I'm willing to bet that Birth by Sleep will flop in the west.

So? It doesn't matter.. Quality is not Quantity see mw2 like example worst GAME ever.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan

Well this is cool it will get here eventually. I already beat jap version so im good till then ^^

Chrono Mizaki

Banned

So? It doesn't matter.. Quality is not Quantity see mw2 like example worst GAME ever.

Oh, it does matter when Square-Enix concludes that the changes they made is losing fans, therefore we will go back to the shitty ways of KH2, where having an extremely high amount of AP and too little abilities that are actually useful, plus mashing X with occasional triangle will be the norm.

Then again, maybe I hate Kingdom Hearts or maybe I just haven't... had hands-on with Birth by Sleep and still being hateful about the series.

Also, Moderfn Warfare 2 is a good game. Not the best. Extremely overrated. But...

Overrated =/= Bad.

Eh. -Goes back to playing Mass Effect 2-

Venitas

June or August? this is bullshit!
if they r already done with voice overs, doesn't that mean they've done most of the translating? wtf else needs 2 b done?

Lissar and Krexia pretty much translated the whole game within a couple WEEKS lol.

xxjunkyxx

June or August? this is bullshit!
if they r already done with voice overs, doesn't that mean they've done most of the translating? wtf else needs 2 b done?

Lissar and Krexia pretty much translated the whole game within a couple WEEKS lol.

translating of course would be easy. For NA, they still need to format the in game text.

Venitas

but that takes 6-7 months?
KH2 came out in Japan in December, and we got it in like April, correct? that's 4 months. Does BBS really have that much more content than KH2?

Jeez, maybe every1 on this forum is right about KH2 being a crappy game...

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog

Thats better for me cause it will give me time to save up the money for it.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards

^Me too. But still, I really don't want to have to wait till August. T.T

siegleeagle

Well this is the first time iv heard any bashing on birth by sleep. I have always heard good things about it on this forum, since when was this game crap. (I think its awesome i have japanese version.)

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~

Kosta thx for the news...Oh man June-August...well can't do something about it, at least now we know how much we have to wait.

Awards

It could be taking so long because...

1. The localization team was probably more focused on getting FFXIII in NA ASAP!!
2. The game is FULLY voice acted and they are FINALLY gonna put lip-syncing back in KH!
3. They could be adding extra content for the NA release,
4. They might have to make a lot of edits if they want the game to get an E10+ rating, (cuz this game is pretty violent)

The first KH took 7 months to be released to NA. I doubt it'll be released in August. Prolly late June/early-mid July. And at least we'll get to see it at E3!!

Key_of_Faith

Someone check out the second scan they put up. See the second page? There is a picture of Terra, Aqua, Ven, MX, Master Eraqus, and Vanitas, and next to each of them is a picture of someone . Could it be the VAs? I wish there was a better picture.

8shortfuse

but that takes 6-7 months?
KH2 came out in Japan in December, and we got it in like April, correct? that's 4 months. Does BBS really have that much more content than KH2?

Jeez, maybe every1 on this forum is right about KH2 being a crappy game...

It wasn't a crappy game. They start doing all the voice and translating before the japanese is released, that's why it only took 3 months. Days only took 4.

I heard they were already done with BBS. I know they were done with the VA by December.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back