• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Na/Pal version may be available on psn

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyphio

i noticed on both of the Na and Eur BBS sites there is a psn symbol
however no such symbol appears on the jpn site.

could this mean that Disney allows the Na/Pal version of BBS to be released on psn?

just a guess

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
i noticed on both of the Na and Eur BBS sites there is a psn symbol
however no such symbol appears on the jpn site.

could this mean that Disney allows the Na/Pal version of BBS to be released on psn?

just a guess

Already known for a long time. BBS also has a page on the PSN website.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Good for people with a PSP Go. But if you don't have one I stress you to buy a retail copy. Physical media is better than digital ok!!!

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Nomura said we will get more options in multiplayer too. Might just mean that we will be able to play online. Online is more popular is NA, and Local is more popular in JAP, so it would make sense. I like that better. Online play would kick ass. Too bad they didn't have it in Days, because Multiplayer was fun.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Nomura said we will get more options in multiplayer too. Might just mean that we will be able to play online. Online is more popular is NA, and Local is more popular in JAP, so it would make sense. I like that better. Online play would kick ass. Too bad they didn't have it in Days, because Multiplayer was fun.

Online multiplayer sounds sweet especially if there's a mode to fight against one another.

CGNET

Was I the only who thought multi-player mode was awful in KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days?
I hope it's better in Birth by Sleep.

nightmarezeroX9

Let's Get Down To Business
Yeah, there better be BBS on the f*cking PSN store. There have been quite a good bit of sales in the PSP Go.

I also pray that an Ad Hoc (online I believe) feature will be put in BBS.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Yeah, there better be BBS on the f*cking PSN store. There have been quite a good bit of sales in the PSP Go.

I also pray that an Ad Hoc (online I believe) feature will be put in BBS.

Ad Hoc IS on BBS.

(Behold... these 25 characters are needed... united with the comments of the users... because the khinsider forums required it)

Xajek # XIV

Has this really been confirmed? Everywhere I've found on the internet, people have been saying that it's a definite no. I for one really hope that it does come out on the PSN. I'm really wanting a PSPgo, but this game is the deciding factor. So, if it has been confirmed, could someone post some proof? A press release, maybe? Thanks!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Has this really been confirmed? Everywhere I've found on the internet, people have been saying that it's a definite no. I for one really hope that it does come out on the PSN. I'm really wanting a PSPgo, but this game is the deciding factor. So, if it has been confirmed, could someone post some proof? A press release, maybe? Thanks!

SE hasn't officially stated it'll be released on the PSN, but it's kinda implying it since it has it's own PSN page and whatnot, or so I am told. I don't use PSN much so I'm not really sure how things work on it...

Personally, I'd advise against getting a Go and just go for a 2000 or 3000 since they're superior and cheaper, but to each his own.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Even the Trailer's on PSN. The one everyone was debating whether or not it was fake-including myself.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Gee I hope they inclued infrastructure in the NA version. I downloaded Adhocparty on my PS3 and everything already, but if I didn't even need it that'd be great!

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
But isn't it great when your games has DRM and you don't actually own it. Infact if you lose the digital copy somehow you have to buy it again. Just buy the umd and play it on 1000. Physical mdia is better than digital. Plus you can replace UMDs

Magic

But isn't it great when your games has DRM and you don't actually own it. Infact if you lose the digital copy somehow you have to buy it again. Just buy the umd and play it on 1000. Physical mdia is better than digital. Plus you can replace UMDs

Actually, everything you buy in the PSN store is in your download history. If you somehow lose your download, all you have to do is go to your download history and re-download it. Since you already bought it, you get it for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back