• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BbS Minigame World in Next Weeks Jump!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
According to FF-Reunion, next week's Jump will feature "Disney Town", a world where you can play three types of mini games. Apparently Minnie, Huey, Dewey and Louie and a transformed (?? not sure about this) Pete called "Captain Justice" (This confuses me to no end. If any one can make sense of the please tell me.) There will be a racing game called "Keyblade Ride", where you ride on keyblades (obviously), a rhythm game where you will have to press buttons and stack ice cream to the beat called "Rhythmic Ice", and a game where you shoot balls shaped like fruit towards the goal called "Fruit Ball".

We'll get to see more on this when the scans come out!

edit: That's Captain JUSTICE for even more ridiculous. I misread.

Last edited:

Coeurl

Demon Dance
wow, a racing minigame! haha, now that's something. thanks for the heads up! can't wait.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Square-Enix - Continuing the shitty mini-games.

I want a return of the card games from FF8-9. The mini-games in KH1 and 2 weren't that 'great'.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Ah, I was right about the info, I think this world, Disney Town located at Disney Castle but I think the world was called 'Disney Town' and that the castle is in a state of building since its 10 years ago. I think Pete called himself Captain Justice.

This is next week Jump, wonder what's this week VJump?

Awards
This is awesome news. Thank's Lissar!
Finally another new world confirmed. And I'm glad they added minigames to it.
Can't wait to see scans! :)

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Wow now that was an unexpected move, I did not see that coming. Well atleast we get a mini game world. Also this may mean we get to see Pete being banished I hope.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah and somehow, anyone thinks the same way as mine? As the Fruit Ball reminds me of Blitz Ball.

EDIT: Oh yeah, was wondering if we will finally get to see Clara Cluck, Clarabelle Cow and Horace Horsecollar here? (not the Steamboat Willie ver.)

Last edited:

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Wow now that was an unexpected move, I did not see that coming. .

Why is that? We had mini-game worlds running since Kingdom Hearts in the form of 100 acre wood [or Alantica in KH2 alongside the 100 acre wood]. I'm certainly not surprised that we got one in Birth by Sleep. I was surprised that we have none in Days.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Why is that? We had mini-game worlds running since Kingdom Hearts in the form of 100 acre wood [or Alantica in KH2 alongside the 100 acre wood]. I'm certainly not surprised that we got one in Birth by Sleep. I was surprised that we have none in Days.

No not that, I wasn't surprised we would get a mini game world. I'm just surprised Disney Town is the mini game world.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
They werent that "shitty" either.... I enjoyed the gummi ships from KH1 and I HATED the card games from FFs

I agree they weren't shitty. The Gummi Ships were the biggest minigame in both KH1 and 2, and they were really fun in both games. Also, the only people who hate Tetra Master and Triple Triad are people who weren't good at them. :\

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I agree they weren't shitty. The Gummi Ships were the biggest minigame in both KH1 and 2, and they were really fun in both games. Also, the only people who hate Tetra Master and Triple Triad are people who weren't good at them. :\

How can someone not be good at Triple Triad and Tetra Master? They are so easy to play.

I'm surprised myself.

I guess they didn't want to do Pooh Bear and Tigga this time around, so they made a new place.

I am surprised but it sounds like they have some great mini games for Disney Town. I mean "Fruit Ball" sounds awesome. Rythimic Ice sounds fun too and Keyblade Ride kinda reminds me of chocobo racing.

The best part of all this, it's all portable, I can play all of this wherever and whenever I want lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back