• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS last boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
I guess I'm the only one who believe DS will turn against MX, subsequently getting him killed. =/

it was not a concept vid! was it?

Yup.

Edit: Ninja'd

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I guess I'm the only one who believe DS will turn against MX, subsequently getting him killed. =/

Yup.

Edit: Ninja'd
(heehee) Nah, your not alone. I just think it could be other possibilties though.

Key of Valor

The Professor
I think that the Dark Soldier will be the last boss.

I'd sooner expect Terra, Aqua, or Ven as a last
boss before I expect it to be Master Xehanort.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Guys, the secret ending was not the end of BBS. The secret ending was near the end of BBS. Which means more happens after that, including the final boss.

As for my opinion, I think MX is a possible final boss but now I am starting to think DS may be the final boss.

slmcknett

The way I see it is Master Xehanort is the Maleficent of BBS, while the Dark Soldier is the Riku of BBS (they're even dressed the same). So basically, I see BBS overpowering Xehanort and watches him get killed by Terra, and then he becomes the true final boss.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
The way I see it is Master Xehanort is the Maleficent of BBS, while the Dark Soldier is the Riku of BBS (they're even dressed the same). So basically, I see BBS overpowering Xehanort and watches him get killed by Terra, and then he becomes the true final boss.

Ummm... Maleficent is the Maleficent of BBS.

ogichi/ichigo

Neither. No way they would give away the final boss this early in development. Anyone play Crisis Core? Who really expected him (not gonna give it away) as the last boss of the game? And I can garuntee Rikunort won't be the last boss of Days. Last boss before sad part (maybe after). Everyone expects it to be MX so there's no way he'll be the last boss. Kinda sucky ending.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
I have a feeling its not MX. I dont know who though.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I don't think anyone brought it up but here's a nice thought that some people already hinted towards -

What if not all of TAV get to have the same final bosses? And I mean, from what we've seen in the secret endings, MX isn't really supposed to go down. So unless they pull a Crisis Core on us, I don't think he'll be the proper final boss.

Yeah I'm going with Rain on this one. Each scenario is different. Now I think the final bosses for each character will probably be Terra: MX, Ven: DS, and Aqua: possibly the DS again.

Roxas-XIII

i dont know if this will sound stupid or anything but,

why is everyone saying its most likely MX just because hes the main antagonist?

remember KH1 Maleficent was the main antagonist (mostly) then just near the end a new enemy appeared (heartless ansem) then he became the final boss.

The main antagonist wont always be the final boss.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Us not knowing about him being the main antagonist =\= him not being the main antagonist.
We met him as early on as DI before the Islands went kapoot, and the overall context showed him to have been behind a lot of mess with the Heartless throughout the game.
I agree that you can say that MX seems to be what Maleficent was for KH1 thus far, and we've no idea what's going on with the DS or why MX is even doing what he's doing, but he is a Xehanort and this is Kingdom Hearts. The main antagonist thus far - with SoD Ansem yes being the main antagonist when it counts - was always the final boss of the game.

Radon

mofo
A form of Xehanort seems to be the main antagonist for each game (CoM&Days aside) so the logical thinking would be that MX would be the final boss. (I have no idea if that made sense but hopefully you catch my drift)

But I want an unpredictable ending, like Codeds. Nomura said that we couldnt even understand who 'they' in coded were, so clearly there is something going on in the KH universe we are unaware of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back