• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS last boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
That's wierd...the scenarios are said to not have a specific order to them...wouldn't that lead to mass confusion in the end? Fighting against final bosses in wierd orders.

Grey

Personally, I don't see MX being the "Main Boss" of the game. To me, DS is far more likely.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I could go either way with that so from earlier when I said it'd be DS, MX, MX, Terra posessed, you can just switch MX and DS.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
whts probably going to happen is that when you beat each scenario you get up to the end and fight the boss before the last boss
thn u hav to play as the other 2 scenarios to finnaly face the last boss:31:

Zeagal

Lick It Good
Or bosses....that makes sense. It would be the only fair way to do it. Though for some reason I think this will not be how it goes.

anima66

xehanort is the end boss in EVERY GAME . in com you do rikus story last and you fight xehanorts heartless. in days riku has to take on the form of xehanorts heartless to beat roxas. bbs will be no diffrent.

now just to see for coded.

Radon

mofo
Just out of curiousity, has DS ever been given the official name Dark Soldier?

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
xehanort is the end boss in EVERY GAME . in com you do rikus story last and you fight xehanorts heartless. in days riku has to take on the form of xehanorts heartless to beat roxas. bbs will be no diffrent.

xehanort isnt the end boss in every one ie Kh1
BBS will be differnt because this is a new XM plus it could be differnt DS could betray XM and absorb his power to become more powerful

Radon

mofo

Three games arent solid confirmation that he is the boss in every game. I know that contradicts an earlier post by me but we have three games and the series is probably going to span to seven and beyond. And you have no idea who the end boss for Days and BBS will be.

Plus just because we played Rikus story last in CoM doesnt mean he was the main boss for that game. To me RR was just an extra add on of the main story to explain what happened to Riku after KH1. Really the main boss for that game was Marluxia and we all know it.

Nameless

I understand your point, but just as Sora isn't necessarily the main character of each game, Kingom Hearts is Sora's story. That's why I think that the final boss, or at least the main antagonist, will in some way always be connected to Xehanort.

BBS - Master Xehanort and/or Dark Soldier
KH1 - Xehanort's Heartless
Days - Rikunort (assuming this is in fact Roxas's last fight)
CoM - Marluxia (as apart of the Organization which was founded by Xehanort's nobody)
Reverse/Rebirth - Xehanort's Heartless
KH2 - Xemnas

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
I understand your point, but just as Sora isn't necessarily the main character of each game, Kingom Hearts is Sora's story. That's why I think that the final boss, or at least the main antagonist, will in some way always be connected to Xehanort.

How the hell is Marluxia connected to Xehanort? Just because Xemnas is his Nobody doesn't give them a true connection. It was only because Marluxia was a member of Org. XIII and a conspirator that he was the final boss of CoM.

Nameless

I still believe that titles such as BBS and days, where Sora is not the main playable character, Xehanort is somehow involved as the main antagonist.

It was irrelevant for me to make that loose connection between Marluxia and Xemnas as the main antagonists of CoM only because CoM is directly apart of Sora's story.

matrix8140

Fist of The North Star(Freedom)
I believe its that Unbirth or whatever in the background in the regular secret ending. If not thats the boss right before the MX and DS battle.

Nameless

That may be the last boss for Terra's story, but since Ven and Aqua weren't involved with that fight, it wouldn't be the last boss for their stories.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
That may be the last boss for Terra's story, but since Ven and Aqua weren't involved with that fight, it wouldn't be the last boss for their stories.
They actually all meet up in Sunset Horizons for the last fight.

Grey

Or for the fight in the secret ending which may or may not be the last battle.

Honestly, I see that being more of a "turning point" battle rather than a final one. We don't know how that battle truly ended, but when the secret ending stopped, MX and DS were winning. Ven was out of the fight, Terra was tripping out, and Aqua was holding onto Ven. Mickey was a good distance from the battle, and Kingdom Hearts was summoned.

Things weren't looking good for TAV.

...but then again, those three also sort of disappear by the time KH shows up, so it could be the last battle...^^;

Zeagal

Lick It Good
To me it would fit more as the fight just before the last fight. Like MX and DS go into Kingdom Hearts similar to KH2 with Terra speedily following behind. Ven would be done at this point so Mickey would tell Aqua to go after Terra and leave Ven to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back