• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS last boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yes but if you look at Xemnas he has more characteristics of Terra. He has a similar hair style, he has a similar build, he seems to have memories of his past as Terra.

Actually, we don't know he has Memories of Terra's :I And I will blame this on retconning. XH was designed long before Terra was ever even conceived in Nomura's mind. And then he could've designed Terra on Xemnas, who was different from his Heartless simply due to being his Nobody so they were only 99% identical.

XH has MX's clothes, he has MX's facial expessions, he looks like a younger MX.

Both XH and Xemnas behave in similar manners o.o; I don't see where you're taking the personality differences from. You said as much yourself.
And Xemnas is wearing the Org coat :\ it's not like he could really walk around wearing MX's outfit like XH.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Actually, we don't know he has Memories of Terra's :I And I will blame this on retconning. XH was designed long before Terra was ever even conceived in Nomura's mind. And then he could've designed Terra on Xemnas, who was different from his Heartless simply due to being his Nobody so they were only 99% identical.

Both XH and Xemnas behave in similar manners o.o; I don't see where you're taking the personality differences from. You said as much yourself.
And Xemnas is wearing the Org coat :\ it's not like he could really walk around wearing MX's outfit like XH.

Terra could be based off Xemnas as MX could be based on XH.

Xemnas said to Aqua's armor, "It's been along time, my old friend." This suggest that he remembers part of his past.

Terra and MX both has characteristics of Xemnas and XH. Look at all four characters and see if they are not similar.

The better question is why is XH wearing MX's clothing?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Terra could be based off Xemnas as MX could be based on XH.

Aside from XH's balding tendencies, I don't see the resemblance to MX beyond the clothes. :\

Xemnas said to Aqua's armor, "It's been along time, my old friend." This suggest that he remembers part of his past.

Or like we presented as possible now - he just met her after he emerged as Xehanort, regardless of who he used to be.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Aside from XH's balding tendencies, I don't see the resemblance to MX beyond the clothes. :\

Or like we presented as possible now - he just met her after he emerged as Xehanort, regardless of who he used to be.

MX and XH both have white hair. They both have the same skin tone. They have the same clor of eyes.

Basicaly XH is what MX would look like if he was younger.

I highly doubt that Xehanort met Aqua after BBS.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
They have the same clor of eyes.

No they don't.

Basicaly XH is what MX would look like if he was younger.

I doubt this seeing as the XH of today looks nothing like MX, only Terra in terms of appearance.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
No they don't.

Yea they do ^_^
XH
Capture-9.jpg

MX
Capture2.jpg

TheJudicer

This is becoming more of a XM, MX and XH link thread, lol.

Knowing Nomura, it's not ginna be as simple as MX being the last boss.
My Bet's on three different bosses for each apprentice. Aqua- DS, Ven- Terra, Terra- Ven and Aqua.
I think Terra might turn on the other apprentices after they defeat MX, becoming a sorta DS himself. Though I think because of Ven and his 'friendship' they might face off as themselves.
Just a thought.

Z

Zulkir

Hmmm...welll, I can Imagine a few things

1)

The scene from the BBS video happens in a similar manner, after Terra gives in to darkness, he fights the ds first in a battle, then MX. MX damages his mind somehow and he ends up as KH1KH2 xehanort.

2) The BBS video IS the last fight, and you

-fight ds with ven
-fight ds with aqua
-fight mx with terra
-fight both at the same time with "dark" terra and aqua helping you while ven is frozen as the last fight

^
|
seeing as how xemnas was a 4-5 stage fight, it could be like this

3)

same as 1, except you fight mx as dark terra, then the darkness starts wiping his memories.
The last boss ends up being dark terra vs aqua, whom he kills, but aqua portals him to Radiant gardens and wipes the rest of his memories.

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
Last boss?

I remember a segment on different fansite about this.

Really informative, some of the stuff is spoiler info.

link: dun dun dun

Well done

I don't think anyone brought it up but here's a nice thought that some people already hinted towards -

What if not all of TAV get to have the same final bosses? And I mean, from what we've seen in the secret endings, MX isn't really supposed to go down. So unless they pull a Crisis Core on us, I don't think he'll be the proper final boss.

Exactly, so Ven will probably fight MX, and do one of those things where you fight him and you win, but then you fail in the video. Aqua might be MX as a revenge thing, and then she gets killed and MX keeps her armor as a trophy, and I like the Ven + MX = XH theory, so yeah

Yea they do ^_^
XH
Capture-9.jpg

MX
Capture2.jpg

But yellow eyes are the eyes of evil, according to Nomura, so a lot of bad guys have yellow eyes

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
But yellow eyes are the eyes of evil, according to Nomura, so a lot of bad guys have yellow eyes
Not alot; just the main bad guys in particular(except Xehanort, who was brown eyes, but when he returns in KH3 he will have yellow eyes) It's people who fell into darkness.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I thought it had something to do with him not wanting to look at stuff or it allowed him to maintain a XH image, I don't really know, probably wasn't paying attention at that part. He could have just been doing what you said though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back