• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS last boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
A form of Xehanort seems to be the main antagonist for each game (CoM&Days aside) so the logical thinking would be that MX would be the final boss. (I have no idea if that made sense but hopefully you catch my drift)

Xehanort still was the main antagonist for the part that dealt with the characters we know of. Sora's story was a lot more Namine's story, so there wasn't a 'need' for Xehanort to play a rule.
He made his appearance beautifully in Reverse Rebirth though, and thus was arguablly the final boss, since RR came after the regular CoM.

But I want an unpredictable ending, like Codeds. Nomura said that we couldnt even understand who 'they' in coded were, so clearly there is something going on in the KH universe we are unaware of.

Well, keep in mind we don't know what's going on in BBS and Days. We might be able to figure it out once we have more details from those games.

Radon

mofo
Well, keep in mind we don't know what's going on in BBS and Days. We might be able to figure it out once we have more details from those games.

As much as I agree, I hope it's not the case. KH1 had plenty of twists and turns and thats regarded as the best in the series. Lets hope these new games follow in its footsteps.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
I'm going to go for wishful thinking and say that 'Terra' is the final boss, mostly because I don't want anyone with the name 'Xehanort' tagged on to become a final boss. But you know what they say 'No Xehanort, No KH'. Whoever came up with that logic is getting kicked in the nuts...

...Or to agree with the 'crowd'. I say Master Xehanort.

Or very wishful thinking, Ven. When his memories is returned, he is nothing more than a sadistic, nihilistic bastard. Though that will negate the 'Ven's memories formed Xion's new facial structure' theory.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Here is an idea.

Ven faces DS right before the events of the secret ending and so that is his final boss.

Terra fights MX after the events of the secret ending and so that is his final boss.

Aqua faces the young Xehanort after Terra's final boss so the young Xehanort is her final boss.

LionHeart14

How about we wait for the game?
But I'll just say MX. He seems like the main villian in the secret ending. Dark Soldiers just kind of his.... cohort.... partner in crime... whatever you'd like to reffer to him as

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Aqua faces the young Xehanort after Terra's final boss so the young Xehanort is her final boss.

Considering Aqua isn't very important to the plot, I doubt she'd fight a renewed version of Xehanort. If anything she will more then likely be incapacitated or rather helping one of the other two fight off a boss. Or it could just be a final showdown between VAT and DS/MX at once.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Seeing how Aqua's just a big unknown to us, I don't think it's fair to say she's not important. She's just not related in a 'simple' manner to the present, hence why it's redundant to call attention to her before we get to the games (Terra has Riku and current day Xehanort to tie to, and Ven has Roxas. Aqua has nothing we know of).
Seeing how she's supposed to be a 'side watcher', she's actually a likely candidate to be the person who meets the 'new' Xehanort - she's the likely one to stay around to see that.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I like the idea of a TAV vs MX DS
But I don't think that would be the final. I would think they would all be different, but chronologically I think unless DS turns out to be the main villain, that it will go DS, MX, MX, and possibly Terra possessed.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Well let's say that Terra becomes young Xehanort and he attacks Aqua. Aqua would be forced to fight and possibly kill her friend. She ends up beating him so bad that he is not unconsious and nearly killed. She can't bring herself to kill him so she takes him to Radiant Garden so that someone may find him(Ansem the wise does of course.) Because of the mass amount of head damage caused by Aqua, young Xehanort has lost all of his memories except for the name "Xehanort."

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Seeing how Aqua's just a big unknown to us, I don't think it's fair to say she's not important. She's just not related in a 'simple' manner to the present, hence why it's redundant to call attention to her before we get to the games.

Pretty much what I meant to say but in a much more detailed and less cynical manner. Sorry.

Seeing how she's supposed to be a 'side watcher', she's actually a likely candidate to be the person who meets the 'new' Xehanort - she's the likely one to stay around to see that.

I can most definitely agree with this, that would also give a basis as to the RoS scene with Aqua's armor.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
:I it was nice until you brought in physical head injury to explain his Memory loss. This is KH. Memories are stuff you mess with, not get physical amnesia for.

Oh yeah that's right. I can not believe I forgot that memories are stored in the heart. Well maybe her keyblade has the ability to erase memories.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Or it could just be a side effect of the process that created Xehanort.

Ya. Though it's kind of sad that he called her armor 'friend' because of their run in, and not because he remembers XD;

I think that Xemnas is probably mostly Terra and XH is mostly MX. Cause if you made MX's face look younger, take away the beard, and add on XH's hair then you would get an exact copy of XH. I bet that MX looked exactly like XH when he was younger.

Now a real shocker would be if Ven was the final boss.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Now a real shocker would be if Ven was the final boss.

What exactly do you have as a basis for this notion or theory?
And, equally as important, what on earth would you have Ven do in regards to his own final boss, aside from having him fight Terra/Aqua, that is?

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
The Heartless and Nobody are parts of the whole being :\ They're not "more" or "less" of something since they're not parts of MX+Terra, they're parts of Xehanort, a new whole being.

You misunderstood what I meant. I meant since young Xehanort is a combination of Terra and MX that his characteristics come from those two. I was saying that XH has more characteristics of MX and Xemnas has more characteristics of Terra.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
And that's why I said the Heartless and Nobody aren't "more" or "less" of anything :I they both hold the same amount of characteristics from the whole being, and that's why I said Xehanort =\= MX + Terra. He's his own being, regardless of what he was possibly made up from.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
And that's why I said the Heartless and Nobody aren't "more" or "less" of anything :I they both hold the same amount of characteristics from the whole being, and that's why I said Xehanort =\= MX + Terra. He's his own being, regardless of what he was possibly made up from.

Yes but if you look at Xemnas he has more characteristics of Terra. He has a similar hair style, he has a similar build, he seems to have memories of his past as Terra.

XH has MX's clothes, he has MX's facial expessions, he looks like a younger MX.

Of course Xemnas and XH share some characteristics. They both use their hands when they talk, they both chatter away when they talk.

These are all chracteristics of MX and Terra.

Also the Ven being a final boss was a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back