• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS/KH2 Final Mix Secret ending thoughts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SleepingDragoon

There as been alot of talk about BBS and the KH2 Final Mix Secret ending. I have a lot of ideas that make sense when you think about them.
To start off i think MX is just Xehanort, the same one that ansem the wise found on radiant garden. AtW said that Xehanort had lost his memory, which may mean that he lost the memory of being a master. Xehanort(MX) Was in the keyblade war, which he lost in while fighting VAT. Xehanort appeared in radiant garden because of the very special attack that only chasers can perform. The attack can only take place if one of the Chasers come very close to dying or actually dying ( Like how Ven became frozen). When the other chaser/s Notice the chaser that they side with close to dying of dead,their eyes change colour to an Anger colour they go into an unstoppable rage and harm ANYTHING in sight(like how Axel did his suicide attack on all the nobodies while fighting alongside sora exept sora wasnt harmed). MX, Ven, Aqua, DS, and Terra were all badly hurt by the attack. MX forgot he was a master because he wasnt very close to Terra during the attack but remembered he was Xehanort, Ven, Aqua, and DS died of the attack, that body armour and sword that is shown in the chamber with Zemnas is convincively Aquas. Terra Lived and searched the world hoping to find the keyblade master where he found Sora.

I hopped that my thoughts have convinced you.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Um Kay. You need to use paragraphs better, it'll make stuf easier to understand.

Chasers have Desperation Attacks? But then how do you define a Chaser?

Rix

:)
Awards
I didn't get who you referred to as "chasers" in your theory.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
To start off i think MX is just Xehanort, the same one that ansem the wise found on radiant garden.

MX doesn't look like Xehanort from Radiant Garden. MX is old looking, Xehanort is younger looking.

Xehanort appeared in radiant garden because of the very special attack that only chasers can perform.

What? You mean the Dark Corridors?

When the other chaser/s Notice the chaser that they side with close to dying of dead,their eyes change colour to an Anger colour they go into an unstoppable rage and harm ANYTHING in sight

So now he is Naruto?

MX, Ven, Aqua, DS, and Terra were all badly hurt by the attack.

What attack? The one the takes you to Radiant Garden? Or the one that makes Terra get mad?

MX forgot he was a master because he wasnt very close to Terra during the attack but remembered he was Xehanort

So... the closer you are to Terra in the attack, the more you forget?

Ven, Aqua, and DS died of the attack

40ft pole.

that body armour and sword that is shown in the chamber with Zemnas is convincively Aquas.

Xemnas. The word "obviously" would make more sense then your made up word "convincivley"

Terra Lived and searched the world hoping to find the keyblade master where he found Sora.

If you're talking about KH2 FM Terra Boss battle, Sora found him.

Anyway, what you lack is proof, and a good theory.

It would have been more believable if you said that the DS is a younger MX, and the DS is the one that lost his memory after the Keyblade war and ended up at Radiant Garden. The only name he could remember was his masters name "Xehanort"

Plus, I'm pretty sure "chasers" is just a term to refer to VAT and how they are chasing MX, and means nothing special.

kh is ba

I read chasers a few times and just stopped. Were you talking about VAT being the chasers because it still is just a guess that they are the chasers and maybe that was just describing them and hey are not actually chasers. So lets just forget the chasers thing, if they are the chasers then we can call them that when we know but until then just call them VAT. Sorry this gets on my nerves.

Xsora5X

your talking about final mix right. i stll need to play final mix thats why i dont understand the radient garden attack. i have seen bbs though. can i play kh2 final mix on ps3?

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
i stll need to play final mix thats why i dont understand the radient garden attack

KH2 FM has nothing to do with his made up attack that sends you to Radiant Garden....

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
First off, you're making one of the large mistakes people make when they theorize: they talk about Chasers as if it's a confirmed name that has an established meaning that everyone knows of. When you want to refer to anyone as Chasers, explain what you think they are first. Makes it easier on us.

I find it a bit difficult to tackle your theory piece by piece, so I think I'll take a different approach.

Alright, firstly, at this point in time it is a bit implausible to say Xehanort is just MX; there are a bit too many similarities between Terra and Xehanort at the moment for that to have much credence. Though, I for one definitely think MX had SOME role in his creation.

Secondly, you don't explain how MX became several years younger. What caused this?

Overall, your theory is a little lacking in evidence and you need to explain yourself a little better. Keep trying.

A

Azrael

IF MX is Xehanort then why did he get younger.....
M

I can't see MX being the younger Xehanort, I still think that Terra or Terra and MX by some weird combination of heart, body and soul become a younger Xehanort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back