• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

bbs keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

dededuh

I've been thinking will we be able to change keyblades in bbs? Cause the magazine didn't mention you can change keyblades.

αsiя

space coke
We dont know yet
I personally believe we're stuck with the same keyblade or somehow get to use the old ones

Radon

mofo
I think it would sorta be better if they keep their own ones seeing as it keeps them individual from the other members of VAT. Also the keymobile concept may have a problem with it.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
It would be good if we could change our Keyblades. The game would be more fun.

Key to Truth

Awards
I think it would sorta be better if they keep their own ones seeing as it keeps them individual from the other members of VAT. Also the keymobile concept may have a problem with it.

As you say, there might be a conflict, because if our keyblades changes, it would mean that ALL of the keyblades' forms (Bow, spear, motorbike thingy) would be different, if they do it, it would be extremely awesome, but that's pretty complex... models would have to have an insane amount of bones in order to do that, lol.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
theres a new keyblade system for birth by sleep,instead of getting another one the keyblade just changes form but stays the same color and same style.

Terra%27s_Keyblade.jpg

Terra_Key.png

D

Dark_Riku07

Most likely they will change keyblades that's what i'm guessin

CCs_No1_Fanboy

Keychains change the form of the keyblade (though it's not canon it seems). TAV have very distinct keychains that have to do with their element, so I dont think it'll be possible to change them. They could just evolve which would be cool.

Yuuki

Keychains change the form of the keyblade (though it's not canon it seems). TAV have very distinct keychains that have to do with their element, so I dont think it'll be possible to change them. They could just evolve which would be cool.
theres gameplay where we see terra fighting unversed while using different keyblades "form" so i dont think they evolve

Coeurl

Demon Dance
theres a new keyblade system for birth by sleep,instead of getting another one the keyblade just changes form but stays the same color and same style.

Terra%27s_Keyblade.jpg

Terra_Key.png

was that confirmed yet? last time i heard the second keyblade was a redesign from the first and not really an actual transformation. :/

D

Deleted member 60399

OMG I had no idea they changed the keybalde compleely. I thought they just added the keychain. But why would they change it. I liked the original design more.

TeamMatt

Terra%27s_Keyblade.jpg

Terra_Key.png
That's so tight, in fact that's new to the kh series and has never been done.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

Terra%27s_Keyblade.jpg

Terra_Key.png

Where was this confirmed at? Plz tell me. I could of sworn those were just redesigns.

Xenin

Banned
My guess is they do becuase they do have pics with Ven having diffrent keyblades. As for how you change said keyblades...that's a big question mark for now. All we can do is wait.

Yuuki

it hasnt been confirm but in different scans we can see terra with alot of different keyblades so i dont think its a redesign XD
so far i have seen terra with 4 different ones =/

Allister Rose

French Lover
same here, i'm thinking the original design and the new design in the new trailer and artwork is plot-wise but if there are more keychains then yea, those can probably be obtained later on

State

Awards
IMO, the more you level-up certain commands, the keyblade will change differently.

Allister Rose

French Lover
that could possibly be it, but that doesnt explain why the original designs were keychainless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back