• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

[√]Genuflect
Nah.
The only thing that made Sora's keyblade change is the keychain.
But BBS destroys the possibility of a keychain so, no.

Rix

:)
Awards
I don't know.. It doesn't look like the keyblades in BBS has keychains so I don't know if there could be some other way to upgrade the keyblades..

I'm really excited to find out why they don't have keychains though..

amirm92

i dont understand why do u need keychains to change keyblades??

and rixam i do understand your sig

Rix

:)
Awards

and rixam i do understand your sig
Because it is so in the game..

You undertsand? Really? where are you from?? :p

Riku77

I don't know why you need keychains for a keyblade. I guess it is like peanut butter and jelly, spaggetti and sauce, cheese and ham, etc. It just fits. :thumbup:

Charlie K

Back in Business
I'm thinking maybe the Keyblade changed it's appearence with certain worlds, that or, you just find new ones, I mean look at the field of them in FM+'s SE.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
I doubt you could change them, unless they just get an entire new keyblade. But I doubt it

KHfreak24

You can't just change them at will you need something a keyblade without a keychain shows the keyblade's true form and when you add a keychain it chainges form to something els using something from the keychain so that you get a srtonger or weaker keyblade. at least thats what i think.

Last edited:

RoxasSoraRikuKey

Why would I want a new looking Keyblade when I can have a kick ass keyblade like Terra's? Ven's is pretty cool and unique too. I don't see a problem with no changing keyblades.

D

Dexter

You will be able to change keyblades. Nomura always does this, it's meant not to give off what point were in the game and not to show any of the new keyblades. So I believe there will be new keyblades. I mean heck when kh2 was in devolpment people started making these same excat threads and eventually just before the game was released in Japan we get new scans of keyblades. BTW this topic has comed up WAY to much................just sayin..........................//

Chupacabra

There must be some way to upgrade a keyblade or be able to change it.. not only the keychain ( they seem to have enough of them in the trailer ) you can't beat they whole game with only one weapon.

Maybe Terras keyblade will get keychains throughout the game and that's what it looks like completely without one? .. just a theory.

Karn1254

You don't need Keychains to change Keyblades anymore guys... cause remember... Sora uses two Keyblades when driving, so what does he attach one keychain to thin air? So I don't see why there wouldn't be keyblade changing in BBS or maybe like upgrading the same weapon with sweet stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back