• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[bbs] Josh Robert Thompson to voice Prince Phillip +Email Comfirmation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

αsiя

space coke
Re: [bbs] Josh Robert Thompson to voice Prince Phillip

This could be confirmation of a bugs life but then again maybe not. He said he has done the voices of Prince Phillip and the Caterpillar, so he could have met he did them for BBS or for past games. So we have to wait and see.

But honestly why put a Bugs Life in there when Atlantica makes more sence?

Ok we get it Memory Master
you're heart broken that Atlantica didnt make it

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Weren't there voice actors in the Bug's Life game that came out ten years ago? He may be referring to that.

The original VA for Heimlich did that, but he's since died.
Thompson now does the voice for Heimlich, but the only thing I can see that he did for that character is for a ride at Disney Land--aka, not a videogame.

Suzuku

BBS is being voiced acted in English already so I expect maybe a March release?
I'm gonna have to save my money up. FFXIII and GoWIII come out March, too!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I believe he was saying he voiced the caterpillar in one game and is PP in BBS. Unless we are getting the caterpillar as a summon...o_O

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

The original VA for Heimlich did that, but he's since died.
Thompson now does the voice for Heimlich, but the only thing I can see that he did for that character is for a ride at Disney Land--aka, not a videogame.

So the original VA died? Well then that kinda makes it a little more likely that Bugs Life will appear in BBS. If 100 Acre Woods and Bugs Life appears then I wonder how many more worlds are left to be revealed?

maggosh

Awards
Website
www.khwiki.net

So the original VA died? Well then that kinda makes it a little more likely that Bugs Life will appear in BBS. If 100 Acre Woods and Bugs Life appears then I wonder how many more worlds are left to be revealed?

At the moment, there's about 12 worlds confirmed, minus Mirage Arena and The Gathering Place. Who knows?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

So many worlds...@_@

A Bugs Life world? I can see more of the characters living inside of an Original world.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows

oh shit O_O
more!!!! man this is getting better and better

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Yeah, in 2005. There were 13 worlds in KH1, KHII, and CoM. I'm guessing we'll get that many. Not saying it will happen, but a Bug's Life would fit with the unexpected world Nomura was talking about.

Radon

mofo

About a year ago or when the game was first announced. I can't remember. But I thought that Deep Space most likely would have been the surprising one.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

"Unexpected"? Where did he say that?

In an interview somewhere. He said there would be a few worlds that people might find "surprising" or something like that. So far all of the worlds have been originals or Disney animated classics--not so surprising. Port Royal, Halloween Town, THOSE were surprising. So, Bug's Life might be something like that. Probably not, though.

maggosh

Awards
Website
www.khwiki.net

In an interview somewhere. He said there would be a few worlds that people might find "surprising" or something like that. So far all of the worlds have been originals or Disney animated classics--not so surprising. Port Royal, Halloween Town, THOSE were surprising. So, Bug's Life might be something like that. Probably not, though.

Yeah, it seems to me that the surprising one would have been Deep Space. But hey, one month to go...

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Yeah, it seems to me that the surprising one would have been Deep Space. But hey, one month to go...

It's a Disney animated classic in a game that features Disney animated classics. It's not surprising in the slightest.

Malevolence

Raw Life

=/ I was hoping a VA for terra or aqua but its cool.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Deep Space didn't shock me. Something that would be shocking would be a Pixar movie. But I think that would be overkill.

Radon

mofo

If you were to hear that a Lilo and Stitch world was going to be in BBS you would most likely suspect it to be set in Hawaii and maybe a little in space. Tell me you weren't in the least bit surprised when they said it would completely take place on that ship that was in the movie for like five minutes?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

If you were to hear that a Lilo and Stitch world was going to be in BBS you would most likely suspect it to be set in Hawaii and maybe a little in space. Tell me you weren't in the least bit surprised when they said it would completely take place on that ship that was in the movie for like five minutes?
Stranger things have happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back