• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS isn't in the future, but......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie K

Back in Business
It's very complicated...It was always there, we just never saw it, and then after HB was destoryed, and it got bigger...No I don't know, wait for the game.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Locations at Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion are very confusing. For example, Rising Falls wasn't in KHII. But instead we hand the Great Maw and Villain's Vale. I guess that since the Great Maw will be in BbS, it must have exisited at that time, even if we didn't see it in KH.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
I always thought Hollow Bastion turned into that way in KH2 after Sora defeated "Ansem" in KH1 and that it was like that until Maleficent changed it in KH1 :/

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Maybe, what we see in KH1 was on the other side of the Castle thing (KH1 HB's castle?) you see in Dark Depths. The waterfalls are probably still there in KH2, just on other side where we can't see it.

xickae

I think the Great Maw was partially seen in the first game. If you remember when you reach HB the first time (this area can be reached any time) you land in a place with water and all right in front of the castle, exactly where we see the GM (Great Maw) in KH 2 and, if you notice, water was falling from the "walls" that we see completely dry in KH 2. In other words: we actually see a small part of the GM at that water part in the first area of HB.

Stars

リク
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back