• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS is not a virtual world!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

awsemo

alrighty i have to say i'm tired of people saying BBS is a virtual game or somthing because of the way terra summoned his keyblade.

my theroy is that VAT's key blades were man made. as opposed to the kingdom key which magic and is summoned using magic. since VAt's are man made they need a system of summoning them so my guess is they use some electronic teleportation of some sort. explaining why there are number and what not surrounding VAt's keys when summoned.

the reason VAT has fake key blades is to train for when they get the real tings.

there

done:thumbsup:

Twiligan

why DOES everyone think that its a virtualworld anyway? I think its just like FInaiFantasy Crisi Core. Expains some shit that went on in the past, simontaniusly explaining some shit that happens in the present.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
^^ Nuff said right there. It's gonna be a link that explains more... Whether its virtual or not.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Prove it.
Ha, nuff said!
Yuo have no proof what-so-ever!

I does... =o
It's common sense, actually... For BBS to be virual, all of KH would have to be the same... We already know that BBS did happen... I could see if there was nothing linking the two games together, but fact that BBS did happen has already been imbedded into KH2...

Also, saying BBS is a virtual playback that someone is watching, then that person would need the memories of Terra, Ven, Aqua, Mickey, MX, DS, and so on to make it a "complete" story...

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
man,i can't believe my thread inspired the creation of three more!!
by the way,no,i don't agree that bbbs is a virtual world!!

Riku and Sora

Idk, I know BBS isn't virtual, but maybe VAT's keyblades are like any other, but in a lower level.

The 15th

The only evidence for the virtual world is Terra's Keyblade, which I can easily be contradicted. During the fight with ES, a lot of the moves the keyblade performs shares a trait with its summoning: the swirling polygons. That may just be the keyblade's power.

Seftrex

The only evidence for the virtual world is Terra's Keyblade, which I can easily be contradicted. During the fight with ES, a lot of the moves the keyblade performs shares a trait with its summoning: the swirling polygons. That may just be the keyblade's power.

Hmm, this is starting to make me wonder if the Keyblades had there chains detached.

When the keyblade appears it forms like multiple cogs spinning and flashing round the handle area, the moves Terra does during the fight in FM+ is the same Cogs that appear.

There is much about Birth by Sleep that doesn't make sense, we shall just have to wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back