• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[bbs] Is it too late to make a theory?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I just came up with this theory just as Birth by Sleep came out early, partially based on rumors about the endings that I have yet to have proven to me.

This relates to Aqua's SUPPOSED ending, where she SUPPOSEDLY...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Remember, that is not mine. If anyone would care to confirm or deny this, please do so.

Okay, now this is definitely crazy, but here we go:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

You see where I'm going with this?

Let the flaming commence.

EDIT: This is only based on claims that have yet to be verified.

Not to mention that I'm starting to think this may be in the wrong thread section.

I also need someone to tell me whether or not this source (yPSPzƒLƒ“ƒOƒ_ƒ€ƒn[ƒc@Birth by Sleep@part26) is fake, because I heard it might have been, and that is what this theory is based off of. Feel free to translate on your own accord, because I am as tired as hell.

Last edited:

Key of Valor

The Professor
So you're saying that Aqua is the Guardian? I suppose that is possible. However, the World of Chaos doesn't just have features that match up with Aqua. The World of Chaos has feature that relate to Terra, Aqua, Ven, Vanitas, and even Master Xehanort.

And I don't think any details about the BBS ending have been confirmed. I think it's just a lot of rumors at the moments that may or may not turn out to be true.

Awards
So you're saying that Aqua is the Guardian? I suppose that is possible. However, the World of Chaos doesn't just have features that match up with Aqua. The World of Chaos has feature that relate to Terra, Aqua, Ven, Vanitas, and even Master Xehanort.

And I don't think any details about the BBS ending have been confirmed. I think it's just a lot of rumors at the moments that may or may not turn out to be true.

Well, all those things are noticeable.

But still, I need to know whether or not these things are fake.

And to be honest, I'm just a noob when it comes to forums and don't know how thread-closing works, which I would like to know if someone deems this thing not worth much more discussion.

Awards
It appears this ending is fake after all.

This theory is meaningless.

The only thing that makes me sad in this situation is I still don't know how to close a thread.

rikufan06

i take it pictures are supposed to be there but i dont see any so i dont know what you are talking about
just like roxas said

What Are You Talking About!

thats it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back