• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS in a computer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bryanandhallie

I have this feeling that Birth By Sleep is set inside a computer, seeing that Terra's keyblade is created the way it is when he calls for it, just like the keyblade for Roxas in the computer version of Twilight Town. Perhaps in and out of a computer because when Mickey called his star seeker it was a normal appearance. Perhapse just like coded the new enemys are digital too

Sexy Angel
Then you have to say the events in KH1 and KH2 happened in computers, because BBS shapes those two games.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
How could it be in a computer? Every Keyblade has a diferent way of materializing. And NICE sig Adamus.

Lexeon

Then you would have to say Terra uses digital attacks too. If you see some of the battles against the Enigmatic Soldier from KH2 FM, some of them kind of look like digital attacks. Here's a vid of it:

YouTube - KH2FM - Enigmatic Soldier Battle

Plus there's also another video that shows his attacks in a slower mode. In most of his attacks, his keyblade either comes apart, or morphs into something else.

Razorl

Because the keyblade terra has is kinda like a nobody keyblade because it doesnt exsist because it doesnt have a keychain. but thats just me

EyeOfDiscovery

Then you have to say the events in KH1 and KH2 happened in computers, because BBS shapes those two games.

Not nessecarily.. Think back to the exsistence of Roxas.. It was in a seperate world.. Almost computorised.. If you see what I mean..

So this birth by sleep could have took place in ROXAS' world.. Not on Sora's side of the world..
See what I mean? :S

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

thanx for the comment Kurix

@EyeofDestiny

no, Roxas time in the digitalized Twilight Town was made to help preoccupy him, and secure his seclusion from the rest of the organization so that ATW could regain the memories of Sora. Roxas world is the same world of Sora, i dont know where you got your info from...........

bryanandhallie

Well I was just saying for instance, I dont really belive it myself but still the correlation works. I mean this could all still happen before kh1 and kh2, just also in a computer... i dunno

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
The way Terra called his keyblade is not the same as how Roxas called it in the virtual Twilight Town... Roxas' appeared with numbers surrounding it... When Terra summoned his, it was surrounded by gear and cog like objects similar to the attacks he used...

TwilightChaser

Maybe how Terra summons his KeyBlade has something to do with that gauntlet thing on his left hand.:closedeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back