• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS implication question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jfighter

So, I read the synopsis of BBS online, so this brings up a MAJOR question for me:

Is Roxas TRULY a Nobody?? Sounds stupid, right? But, look at the following reasoning before the flamethrowers are armed:

End of BBS, Ven's heart joined Sora's Heart. (something to that effect, anyways)

Mid-End of KH, Sora uses Heart-Unlocker to free Kairi's heart and releases his own.
Roxas is born. Roxas looks like Ven. (Who cares about Namine, we already know about her)

If Ven's heart was in Sora's body, was it unlocked with Sora and Kairi's hearts? And therefore is it possible that Roxas is NOT a Nobody, but Ventus without his memories?? This would explain the emotions that Roxas felt, which nobodies cannot feel and the similarities. Another possibility is that Roxas is Ven's Nobody through Sora's body (kinda like Namine). However, both would beckon the question: Where is Sora's REAL Nobody?

So, anybody have any explanations or info that disproves what I have wondered about (one helpful thing would be why Ven had to merge with Sora)

Thank you all,

Post Away

*ducks behind cover*

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
yeah there is a lot of confusion and question left in this game whi really maes me angry hopefully they will all be answered in the next game

TigerLilly

Can't Nobodies detect other Nobodies?

I'm pretty sure Xemnas knew everything about Roxas. Plus, Roxas was the "ruler" of the Samarai Nobodies, and I think only Nobodies can control other ones.

Jfighter

Can't Nobodies detect other Nobodies?

I'm pretty sure Xemnas knew everything about Roxas. Plus, Roxas was the "ruler" of the Samarai Nobodies, and I think only Nobodies can control other ones.

Good point, I forgot about the Samurai Nobodies.

So, now the question is how did Ven's heart react to the Heart-Unlocker Sora use?

TigerLilly

Well Ven's heart merged with Sora's. I don't think Sora just had two hearts sittin in his chest lol.

So when Sora's heart was unlocked, I guess Ven's had a dominance.

So, now the question is how did Ven's heart react to the Heart-Unlocker Sora use?
That question you asked is one of the most speculated questions of the series. It's still unknown as to why the Nobody looked like Roxas and not Sora, or if two Nobodies were created. I'm not even sure BBS reveals this either. It might just be another story for Nomura to reveal at a later time.

TerravsVentus

Good point, I forgot about the Samurai Nobodies.

Isn't Ven's heart Sora's as well? They share ONE heart. Ven's heart is incomplete since he destroyed Vanitas.

Ven MERGED with Sora. Roxas is his own being with a resemblance to Ventus via the connection of Ven and Sora's hearts.

Axel felt emotions as well toward Roxas and Xion. Axel was jealous of Xion b/c he believed Xion was closer to Roxas than he was as well as other emotions to. Saix explains this a memories of emotions. Their memories of their life before carries emotions with them.

One thing I know for sure is that Roxas passed out in Castle Oblivion b/c Ventus was there, not b/c Sora was there as well.

Roxas fought against Sora no problem and did not feel faint one bit during their match.
(He could have been hiding the pain if he felt any but knowing Roxas that is highly unlikely.)

Just my opinion though.shamisen

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
I would like if Sora had another nobody, because it would probably look like Vanitas! Though I could do without the rebirth of Vanitas. As that would probably also bring back the Unversed. I like the idea of Roxas really being Ventus, that would be awesome, but only time (And Nomura) will tell

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
The same could always be asked of Namine and since they were born at the same time is no surprise.
Now yes, technically Roxas is made of both Sora's body and soul when he lost his heart. So he is a nobody. But Roxas and Namine are special as they has an influence from an outside source, Ven. To what extent this influence went is unknown. We don't know at this point if Roxas had Ven's heart, but the effect is quite clear. Two nobodies that looked quite different from their others were born and both of them possessed the ability of emotions. Regardless if Roxas had a heart, Roxas is a "nobody". It still would'nt have made him a whole being as he still needed to return to Sora. Or he would have disappeared, as DiZ said but never stated why. Now the BBS ultimania will hopefully answer this question, but as of right now I would say he is still a special nobody.

Gram

Banned
Awards
yes roxas is a nobody facepalm

nobodies r made from bodies and souls of those turned heartless, roxas was born form soras when he became a heartless.
vens heart did influnce roxas by giving him his appearnce and emotions.
whether he had vens heat is unkown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back