• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS hype

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Well I reckon its going to surpass the hype it's receiving. It's kinda more relevant to the story than the other two, not saying 358 isn't, but you know what i mean

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

wouldn't bite my tongue for disregarding KH2. Did anyone feel satisfaction after beating the game, cause if u did it wasnt a good game, if you didn't it was a terrible game, if u liked it but wish there was more because you didnt want it to end, it was a great game. KH2 left me with a gay scene of Sora and Riku in the end I dont think i had either of the feelings i described above

Adamus said:
Did anyone feel satisfaction after beating the game

Yes I did actually. Not as much as I did feel for the first Kingdom Hearts installment, but the secret trailers at the ends of both games continued my motivation to complete each Kingdom Hearts installment. One after the other.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Kingdom Hearts 1 just had this huge fantasy feel to it. Fighting darkness was just so much better

Last edited:

Macabre

Gold Member
BBS getting all the hype is because it all started with birth by sleep.

bbs is gonna answer many questions about kh's story and the existence of the keyblade and mysteries of the characters.

and i ain't gonna predict that bbs will be a great game.

because anythings possible and it may become a flop.

If it wasn't for Sora's lameness the game won't be fun!

That doesn't make sense?

Adamus said:
Kingdom Hearts 1 just had this huge fantasy feel to it. Fighting darkness was just so much better

What so bad about that? I thought experience was magic.

M.o.N said:
BBS getting all the hype is because it all started with birth by sleep.

bbs is gonna answer many questions about kh's story and the existence of the keyblade and mysteries of the characters.

and i ain't gonna predict that bbs will be a great game.

because anythings possible and it may become a flop.

True, one of the many aspects of the game that Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep will offer is closure to the storyline, I can't wait.

fantasygurl1227 said:
damn i just need access to a freaken PSP... seriously....

Yes, yes you do. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back