• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS hype

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH3 for the wii

to me it seems that out of the 3 new games that BBs is reciving all of the hype. How many of you think that it will be another KH2( a lot of hype then not meeting expectations)? personally i think it is heading down KH2's path

T

TWDIS

I dont. BBS I think the hype will be worth it. it looks better than KH2 did lol.

Kairy

no! bbs i think will be amazing- SRY about what i said before im hyped for 358/2 days lol- anyways it will still be great even bbs wil still give us all the basis of the information for kingdom hearts and why every thing happend

Last edited:

KH3 for the wii

no! bbs i think will be amazing--especially with the appearence of a 14 member--plus this is giving us more info about why things happened the way they did--so i think the only direction it could go is up...!

the 14th member in in 358/2 days

blader94

i'm more excited for 358\2 days than bbs but it's possible that it will live up the hype

To be honest I prefer Sora's journey. I'd rather finish that, then start from a different timeline. But then I couldn't decline a Kingdom Hearts title.

Kairy

well ok kh2 it was like all the world were like coming out of the darkness and in bbs since it is the beginning it seems like all the worlds will be goin in darkness--do you get what im sayin?--again not tryin to be mean

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Personally, Not me.
I think that ANY KH game is a good game so I'm mostly excited about 358 cause it's closer!

I think people are most excited about BBS however because it seems to have the most info on it, we've seen clips, also there's all new characters involved AND we actually don't know the ending, with Roxas' story we do,

Rix

:)
Awards
i think bbs will be better than kh2 because i think its goin to be darker than what kh2 was

The KH2FMx SE looks pretty dark, but remmeber that the secret ending to KH1 also looked dark...

Detronilizer

Nah, I think BBS is gonna be a lot better than KH2. For one thing, these new characters seem a lot smarter than Sora, if you know what I mean. And the gameplay: no more button mashing! And hearing Fate of the Unknown and Rage Awakened, the music should be good. As for the ending, didn't Nomura say that the KH2:FM secret ending was "an image to the end", meaning it takes place near the end of the game? It's pretty obvious that the ending isn't gonna be happy (especially for VAT), so it'll probably be pretty intense.

Why are people comparing it to KH2? What about KH1 or CoM - IMO those were a lot better than KH2, so BBS might turn out to be just as good, or hopefully better than all of them. I think even Nomura admitted once that KH2 didn't turn out as magnificent as he wanted it to be. So I think he's learned his lesson...

Awards
I don't know why I like BBS better than the rest. It might have something to do with the fact that Coded is... a boring version of KH1 or 2 with Tron elements everywhere, and 358/2 days is just a fanservice in which you run around doing missions (aka chores) to get a higher rank. And then your chair gets higher or something stupid. I can imagine the cutscene.

Nah, I think BBS is gonna be a lot better than KH2. For one thing, these new characters seem a lot smarter than Sora, if you know what I mean.

Well that's understandable don't you think? I mean, just have in mind at how young Sora is compared to the new trio, whom look much older and would have a better understanding of the situation.

And the gameplay: no more button mashing! And hearing Fate of the Unknown and Rage Awakened, the music should be good.

I didn't mind the button mashing, gave the fighting more feeling in kicking butt. XD

Why are people comparing it to KH2? What about KH1 or CoM - IMO those were a lot better than KH2, so BBS might turn out to be just as good, or hopefully better than all of them. I think even Nomura admitted once that KH2 didn't turn out as magnificent as he wanted it to be. So I think he's learned his lesson...

Because Kingdom Hearts II, is the second installment, so people would assume the creators would learn feedback from this, and use it to their advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back