• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS home base

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chupacabra

Do you think there will be a home base in BBS like Hollow Bastion in KH2 and Traverse Town in the first part?
And do you think there will be friends like Yuffie and Leon ( maybe some other FF characters ) running around there and helping you out sometimes?

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Probably? Where do you get this "probably"? Unless you have information the rest of us do not, or very good proof, there is NO probably.

I hope that the "home base" is actually Radiant Garden. I can't wait to see how it looked when Ansem the Wise ruled, plus young Kairi is an added bonus. =D

Cin

In a box...you happy now you heartless bastard?
Well, Nomura said it wil be a much more serious game, so there might not be. But probably, it just wouldn't feel KH if there wasn't a base to go back to.

If there IS one, 'm guessing it'll probably be a new world, or Twilight Town. (Because Yen Sid is there, though I suppose he might have not always been living there)

Charlie K

Back in Business
Probably? Where do you get this "probably"? Unless you have information the rest of us do not, or very good proof, there is NO probably.

I hope that the "home base" is actually Radiant Garden. I can't wait to see how it looked when Ansem the Wise ruled, plus young Kairi is an added bonus. =D

Yea, WELL it look like it would be. So don't be going around being all I think I know EVERYTHING, cuz ya know you don't.Nuff said. Sunset Horizion would be a good choice then, there you happy now?

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
i think each person leaves on differen worlds and they all meet some time in the game

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Probably doesn't mean it's right. Probably means that person is guessing, so you can't say that he's wrong if you don't know yourself.

Just to disagree with you I hope you're wrong and it's Sunset Horizons.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
"Probably..." just annoys me. It sounds like fact.
"Probably, in my opinion, ..." is not saying it as fact, but as an opinion. I prefer opinions, seeing as there are very few facts.

And the only reason I personally doubt its Suneset Horizons is that we have seen no signs of permanent life there (houses, buldings, ect.), therefore, in my opinion, making it a pretty boring place as a home base. Of course, if Sunet Horizons gets a town or city, it would be a fine home base.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Maybe Terra Ven and Aqua all have seperate home bases, BUT they all meet up in Sunset Horizion. Happy NOW? (or something like that.)

Charlie K

Back in Business
IT could work..I geuss, cuz you see them in Sundet Horizion coming from 3 different directions.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
Maybe Terra Ven and Aqua all have seperate home bases, BUT they all meet up in Sunset Horizion. Happy NOW? (or something like that.)

you just said the same thing i said 'cept you used different words!!!

Charlie K

Back in Business
OK heres another one, HB is the home base BUT the Final Battle, and alot of important stuff happens in Sunset Hoizion, so it acts as a Second Base...Possible idea.

D

Dexter

I think it might be Radient Garden, why? Well we know it's gonna be an orginal world since all kh games have orginal home bases (kh1: Traverse Town, COM: CO, Kh2: Radient Garden). So I don't think it'll be Sunset Herizon since it dosn't appear like there is life (meaning a barren wasteland) but again like Oathkeeper said if there's some sort of city then yeah I see that place highly likey.

The next place is Destiney Island I don't think it'll be that place either, why? Well because Sora and Riku are there and if stuff like heartless came there then wouldn't you think they'd remember that. Plus other than the village I don't see all the much they can do with the world. Though it puzzels me if Terra, Ven, and Aqua were once on Destiney Island they why dosn't Riku or Sora remeber them!?

What do I think is the most likley Radient Garden. Mainley because there is soooooo much left to that world a younger Leon, Cloud, Areith,Yuffie, and Cid could appear there since that was there homeland until they had to flea to Traverse Town. I would love to see how beautiful that area used to be (hence the name Radient Garden), we could explore areas like the Hollow Bastion castle, and perhaps find out the back story on the emptey castles which we see Malifcent, and Pete in kh2 (right after the Steamboat Willie world...I think) and why they were orginally there and perhaps explore them. Finally the whole story with Ansem the Wise, and his apprentices, and who wouldn't want to see a young Kiari? And perhaps find out who's her daddy...lol. But yeah if any world had to be a home base world I'd go with Radient Garden just because there is SOOO much story, and secrets left in that world!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back