• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Heroes resemble Drive forms

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Are the BBS heroes power's with Sora?

• Yes

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • No

Votes: 17 58.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The true Areku23

Awards
I just noticed some similarities between the Birth By Sleep characters and Sora's drive forms.

Terra is like Valor minus one sword of course. Plus when they do a ground slamming attack, the blows have pure energy bursting out of them.

Ven is comparable to Wisdom simply by the way the keyblade is held.

And of course Aqua is like master form because of the floating keyblade and the awesome magic ability.

Is this purely coincidental, or are the BBS characters closer than we think?

Your thoughts please.

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
in a way its true but this is what you have to remember. Wisdom though quick is all magic which is something Ven isnt. Aqua would be more magic. Valor is quicker in its attacks so you can play both with Terra and Ven

Alex999

I just noticed some similarities between the Birth By Sleep characters and Sora's drive forms.

Terra is like Valor minus one sword of course. Plus when they do a ground slamming attack, the blows have pure energy bursting out of them.

Ven is comparable to Wisdom simply by the way the keyblade is held.

And of course Aqua is like master form because of the floating keyblade and the awesome magic ability.

Is this purely coincidental, or are the BBS characters closer than we think?

Your thoughts please.

mmm idk man, i really don't think they look alike at all or that it has anything to do with BBS.

the way he holds wisdom is true though, but i doubt that has anything to do with ven seeing as how hes the speed demon and aqua is the magic/acrobat type.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
It's as if some of their power was leaked onto Sora.. could this mean that the fairies that made him the drives had some inspiration from seeing the hero's fight once in the past? That would be interesting.

Although, I don't think that like, "each form is one of the knights"..more like, some of their fighting styles and abilities where blended and toned down a bit to fit Sora.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows

Your thoughts please.

well you got it wrong because its actually final form :lol:
sora's keyblades float with final form only :36:

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Actually, Terra is supposed to be strength/power, Ven is magic, and Aqua is a balance of those. So... yeah. XD; I think Aqua's keyblade is supposed to float at one point, though I dunno if that's going to be accurate now (it was in a trailer, but stuff in trailers can change?), but if it still does and you pair that with how Ven and Terra fight... ZOMG COINCIDENCE? I think not :D

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
well you got it wrong because its actually final form :lol:
sora's keyblades float with final form only :36:

lol.....no offense but this flamed you a lil.....a lil chrisspy

Rena Ven isnt a mage user though (though all three use magik its not his specialty). He is the fastest knight and attacks using speed

Last edited:
if you watch videos of BBS gameplay, each character uses moves that are eerily similar to final form moves.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Maybe Ven is MASTER FORM maybe..=___=
Aqua Final Form obviously, and Terra Valor?

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
I do agree that the heroes of BBS are comparable to drive forms to some extent. However, each drive form does not represent each of VAT. They do have similar abilities though. In my opinion, they would represent the following.

Terra: The strength of Valor and Master Forms

Ven: The speed of Valor and Wisdom Forms

Aqua: The magic of Wisdom Form, and the style of Final Form

I have two guesses on this. One of them is is that Sora already had these abilities, but they were to strong for him to handle, so Yen Sid had the Fairies modify the powers so Sora doesn't hurt himself.

Another one is that those powers were based off of Ven's memories and Sora couldn't use them on his own. This would also support that their is some form of Ven within Sora.

Aria

braver by the minute
Maybe the fairies had met TAV, and based the drive forms off of their fighting styles. They do seem similar to an extent.

Na?lo

Actually, Terra is supposed to be strength/power, Ven is magic, and Aqua is a balance of those. So... yeah. XD; I think Aqua's keyblade is supposed to float at one point, though I dunno if that's going to be accurate now (it was in a trailer, but stuff in trailers can change?), but if it still does and you pair that with how Ven and Terra fight... ZOMG COINCIDENCE? I think not :D
I see Ven as pure speed and quickness, with fast skills.

Aria

braver by the minute
I can't imagine Ven using mainly magic. He seems more of the "blend" one IMO.

Veddix

Ok now I'm convinced but what could make it more clear take away a Keyblade when he has two and the similarities are clearer.Also the 2 Keyblades would be an effect from Roxas.
Valor=Ven and Goofy since he rams people.
Wisdom=Aqua with Donald hence the blue.
Master=Terra and the power of G/D.
Final=Aqua,Terra,and Ven all together through G/D power.
Anti=Well we know that.

Kitsune_XIII

Ok now I'm convinced but what could make it more clear take away a Keyblade when he has two and the similarities are clearer.Also the 2 Keyblades would be an effect from Roxas.
Valor=Ven and Goofy since he rams people.
Wisdom=Aqua with Donald hence the blue.
Master=Terra and the power of G/D.
Final=Aqua,Terra,and Ven all together through G/D power.
Anti=Well we know that.

This makes sense. If VTA are connected to Sora's drives, its probably something like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back