• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS guide release?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KhGamer89

I just got BBS yesterday, and i've looked around and i just can't seem to find a guide anywhere for this game >.> more or less just to explain what some parts of the system do >.>
I remember for kh2 Xaldin made a guide for kh2 but, what about for bbs?

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
It just came out, wait a few months for the guide to be made and published.

Weird thing is, I had a dream that the game and a guide were in my house, in English and everything. It was so real...

KhGamer89

Alright. What about translations for scenes? because i'm fine with just playing through the game its amazing :D but yeah, maybe youtube? like scene by scene subs?

BTW gamefaqs.com does have some info on BBS far as abilities go and also how the game works :D

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Translated scenes you say? I'd keep an eye on KH-Vids.net for subbed scenes. However, they might just wait for the english version to come out instead of taking to the time to translate the game. Or yeah, look on youtube.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Like rawpower said, the most likely place to find translated scenes are on KH-Vids.net plus Youtube. That's where I would go anyway.

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
isn't that strwbry milk channel person translating the cutscenes from BBS?
i guess you can check that out if you like to see translated cutscenes

Edit: I think this is becoming too much a spoiler thread and should be moved to the spoiler section

I would give the link to some subbed cutscenes but I don't want to spoil anyone

Last edited:

ventus12

Alright. What about translations for scenes? because i'm fine with just playing through the game its amazing :D but yeah, maybe youtube? like scene by scene subs?

BTW gamefaqs.com does have some info on BBS far as abilities go and also how the game works :D

there are a few people who have the first 3 or 4 cut scenes translated if i could remember the name i would tell you of the channel thats going to have a whole subbed guide if only i had subscribed. T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back