• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Growth System (armor) + Diffrent uses of keybalde...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

As some of you people may or may not know BBS will feature a new "growing system." Here's the past interveiw where it was discussed with Nomura and some co-devolpers:

Nomura: It might be one of the most current games of the series that have been announced during this time. Also the Level system features a new idea that has not been seen before.

Yasushi: "When you absorb it in what?" (Laughs) It is considered as a Novel, and an impact to the leveling system. (He seemed to have been quoting something, could it be a hint?)

Yoshimoto: It is really interesting actually, however I think you'll be able to understand it more if you saw it from a screen image, so please wait a while longer.

Nomura: This growth system was made, by one person.

Interviewer: Can you give a hint?

Yasushi: .....The level up is like growing.

Well it kinda got me wonderin how it would work, and why we haven't seen Terra, nor Ven not wear any armor like they did in the secret ending's. Well perhaps the growing system is when you basically get peices of your armour and basically grow into a full suit of armour. So say you beat a certain tournament or a certain boss battle you'll: fight > exp. > level up > gain HP/MP > gain abilties > gain a piece of armor . So then in the end when you fight MX, and DS in the Gathering Place you'll have a full suit of armor. Plus perhaps there'll be extra's, like bonus pieces, and lv. up your armor (kinda like the drive forms in kh2) and get diffrent abilties like gliding!

Now Part II. Okay let's say the Terra vs. Sora battle in FM+ was cannon, and all the various things he did with the keyblade are also cannon. So do you think maybe there's a lv. system for your keyblade and what you can do with it. So say you lv. up your keyblade to lv. 1 then you get to use like a keybike (think Jak 2, and 3) and glide with it. Just like how Sora in kh2 could pop out his skateboard and ride around with it. Also perhaps when Terra gets to lv. 3 Terra can then use it like a cannon (just like how he did during the battle. What do you think of this? Personelly I think it'd be awsome and would certainley change the way you fight.....

Charlie K

Back in Business
The first part has been said by myslef and alot of people, so..Godo idea!

Second, yes, this would be awsome!Lol.

safire inthe sky

Ya I really like this idea. it would be really cool to be able to ride around on your keyblade like that. And I think that is quite possible with the armor leveling system, I wonder why it never crossed my mind before.

obachuka

That would be pretty cool, but couldn't it just literally be growing, such as getting older? In some screen shots, Terra looks younger then he did at the end of the secret movie.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
this reminds me of final fantasy iii because you don't really level up. you just increase your stats by attacking. if you use magic, you increase your intelligence uhhh... something like that...

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
something (maybe) like you continue to increase stats through normal battle instead of bosses and getting a certain amount of experience.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
I think that is a great idea. :D I was thinking the growth system would be something like that.

TwilightSoldier

Abilities opened whole new worlds of tactics, possibilites, and it made you think more... but this would be astounding, but imagine if we could one step further with more custimazation. E.x. your keyblade gained the ability to shoot firaga now you can decide if you want it more accurate, have higher damage, or add an area of effect. That would be extrodinary, and ground breaking for the rpg genre.

Joaxshu

that would really be cool
but other way hmmm...
lets start with how we grow that could be applied to kh
could it be time based or how often and in wat ways we use our ablities

[√]Genuflect
The 1st one is been speculated.

The 2nd was, cool.
It could possibly be like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back